9th Gen Civic Forum banner

15721 - 15740 of 15746 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
New kicks for the Si. Since I bought it I have never cared for the stock Si wheels.
So 17x8 Niche Verona wheels
214/45R17 BFG Sport Comp 2 tires

The guys at my local Town Fair Tire rock as usual.

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Put a hood exit on my turbo!!! Check out them flames @561boost on Instagram I wish I could post vids here!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see you went with Innovative mounts. Did you use the bolts they supply it with or just reuse all the bolts? I got a kit and it's missing one bolt so I haven't put it on.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I see you went with Innovative mounts. Did you use the bolts they supply it with or just reuse all the bolts? I got a kit and it's missing one bolt so I haven't put it on.
I used all their bolts but I’m sure factory is the same ish if not better!!! Go for it

·
Registered
490 Posts
I used all their bolts but I’m sure factory is the same ish if not better!!! Go for it

I've thought about it, but I sent out an email to Saikospeed about it. They're looking into with Innovative and I'm waiting to see what's up. Hopefully I hear something later today because I really want to put it since I got some HD detent springs to put in too.

·
Registered
490 Posts
That was just factory amp upgrade. Still got that.
I'm dumb. No idea why I thought amp and sub are the same thing. I don't know much about audio.

·
Registered
30 Posts
change the engine mount , after 1 year . The only good thing is that there was no vibration .

Install this !!

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Ugh. Not good on that Innovative RMM.
I like my HASport RMM; vibration be damned.

Installed Diode Dynamics license plate LED last night (only because both of the factory incandescents burned out).

·
Registered
490 Posts
change the engine mount , after 1 year . The only good thing is that there was no vibration .

Install this !!
Considering I haven't put Innovative mounts in yet, not what I want to see.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Gave it a ChrisFix super wash, minus paint correction but it needs it. Could use a whole paint job with as many chipped paint spots I've got. Plus I got to use my pressure washer and foam cannon. That cannon was a freaking blast to use. I don't think the +/- knob did squat, same amount of foam shot out.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Installed Acuity Shifter Springs.

It took much longer than expected to install (3hrs haha). I did a once-over with brake cleaner and shop towels while the assembly was out. It had dirt/grease caked on it, and I also put some fresh grease under one of the boots.

I don't see a ton of difference during gear changes, but neutral to 1st and neutral to reverse definitely firmed up nicely.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Installed Acuity Shifter Springs.

It took much longer than expected to install (3hrs haha). I did a once-over with brake cleaner and shop towels while the assembly was out. It had dirt/grease caked on it, and I also put some fresh grease under one of the boots.

I don't see a ton of difference during gear changes, but neutral to 1st and neutral to reverse definitely firmed up nicely.
The springs that go on the shifter assembly? I got those too but too much of ***** to take it out and put them on.

15721 - 15740 of 15746 Posts