9th Gen Civic Forum banner

15841 - 15860 of 15867 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Test fit the new(ish) wheels. Prob gonna rub, so need to trim a bit. PO did a crap dip job, so I need to strip them before I can redo them in white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
106 Posts
Installed the K-tuned CMC/CSC kit. So far so good. Thought I had to adjust the clutch pedal, but things seem to be in line with K-Tuned's recommended spec so...hoping for the best!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Everybody 👋

Been lurking the forums for a couple months now since I picked up my 15 EX Sedan. Previously had an 08 Si that was slammed until the engine seized :/

This is how she's sitting currently

Replaced the OEM EX Rims with some RSX ones and got tints done. Few more goodies coming within the next two weeks.

Got big plans for her!

Any suggestions on spacer size to get the rims flush or pretty close to the fenders? I've seen people but 5mms to clear the calipers but that's about it

·
I Need A Vacation
13,261 Posts
Test fit the new(ish) wheels. Prob gonna rub, so need to trim a bit. PO did a crap dip job, so I need to strip them before I can redo them in white.

Those wheels look good.

Hello Everybody 👋

Been lurking the forums for a couple months now since I picked up my 15 EX Sedan. Previously had an 08 Si that was slammed until the engine seized :/

This is how she's sitting currently View attachment 491722

Replaced the OEM EX Rims with some RSX ones and got tints done. Few more goodies coming within the next two weeks.

Got big plans for her!

Any suggestions on spacer size to get the rims flush or pretty close to the fenders? I've seen people but 5mms to clear the calipers but that's about it
Welcome to the forum keep us updated on the progress .

·
I Need A Vacation
13,261 Posts
Thanks. Started to peel the dip off one, and it turns out I ended up buying these. I’m stoked!

Looks better without dip.(y)

·
Registered
621 Posts
Thanks. Started to peel the dip off one, and it turns out I ended up buying these. I’m stoked!

So you're not getting the same wheels I got now:cry:

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Please don't work out.....please don't work out......please don't work out
We’ll see how it goes. I wanted to stay stock offset since I’m going down to 17” but jumping up a tire size to keep the same overall diameter. These are +42, so may rub too much. If that’s the case, I’ll just resell them.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,261 Posts
We’ll see how it goes. I wanted to stay stock offset since I’m going down to 17” but jumping up a tire size to keep the same overall diameter. These are +42, so may rub too much. If that’s the case, I’ll just resell them.

+42 is not an aggressive offset so shouldn't rub unless you get really fat tires.

15841 - 15860 of 15867 Posts