9th Gen Civic Forum banner

15861 - 15880 of 15976 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Yeah, but I stayed with my stock width, 225. Tires are 225/45/17, so just as tall as my stock 18” setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Unlike you will get any rubbing with that setup. I was 17x8 +35 with that tire, barely rubbed the fender liner on big dips

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
397 Posts
Unlike you will get any rubbing with that setup. I was 17x8 +35 with that tire, barely rubbed the fender liner on big dips

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
That’s good to hear. I was rubbing with some of bfaided’s 17x8 +40 with a smaller tire. Only reason I’m concerned.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,403 Posts
That’s good to hear. I was rubbing with some of bfaided’s 17x8 +40 with a smaller tire. Only reason I’m concerned.

I'm on 17x8 +35 and 225/45/17 tires with minor drop and no issues even with passengers.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,403 Posts
Nice, what drop? I’m on H&R.

I'm on HFP (Honda Factory Performance) suspension designed for 12-13 Si HFP Coupes but also fit 12-13 Si sedans. It's 1-1.5 inch drop. It's not overly harsh so it's daily driver friendly but still trackable.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Had Costco balance the wheels, then threw them on. Tires are meaty, def rubs up front on dip. Bfaided and I have work to do tomorrow in the fenders. I’m surprised how much I like them. Need to do some hardcore cleaning on the rims. All of them seem to have ancient bird shit on them. PO had them on an RX-7 that just sat.

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
690 Posts
HFP lip kit arrived today. Since I don't have the time or tools, a lazy ass and don't care for body work, went to local body shop to have them do it on Monday.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Knockoff top torque mount came in today. Gonna run it for a week while my filled OEM mounts cure. Ordered the window weld today, so should arrive in time for work on the mounts this weekend. Generic centercaps also came in the other day. Ordered some red H vinyls for them.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Knockoff top torque mount came in today. Gonna run it for a week while my filled OEM mounts cure. Ordered the window weld today, so should arrive in time for work on the mounts this weekend. Generic centercaps also came in the other day. Ordered some red H vinyls for them.

Boomba mounts are like $90 something if you get that bored.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Boomba mounts are like $90 something if you get that bored.
I went the filled route on my 8th gen and really liked how they turned out. And I can at least make my money back on the extra stock lower I picked up.

·
Registered
690 Posts
My civic is better then yours edition:

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
But what did you do to it today?....

I paid the guy who did it and cleaned off bird poop.

·
Registered
690 Posts
15861 - 15880 of 15976 Posts