9th Gen Civic Forum banner

15881 - 15900 of 15977 Posts

·
I Need A Vacation
13,404 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Tried to bolt stock 8th gen si sedan axle back to my Q300. It did not work. Polished the Q300 and replaced the toasted gasket.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Installed 8th gen hybrid mirror with turn signal light on the driver side of my 9th gen coupe :D its a smaller mirror but still feels cool.
20200613_231533.jpg
20200613_231558.jpg

·
I Need A Vacation
13,404 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic EX
17 Posts
Wrapped the roof with some 3M Gloos Black vinyl last weekend. Only took 4 hours but I'm happy with the results..

Hoping to get my Vibrant Resonator installed and muffler deleted if I find a shop that doesn't charge me 500-700$ 😒

In the meantime going to attempt a 5% tint strip on the Windshield.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looks good do the turn signals work? How did you wire it?
Thanks . I haven't wired them yet, i want to wire them to be turn signals but also be on as side marker lights. Its a 2 wire connector so i dont think ill be able too :/ . Ill post what i end up doing. Finished the other side just now
20200614_190219.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
I drove my car to work today... but this weekend she is getting spoiled. I'm flying out to vegas sunday for a week, leaving her dirty in the garage is not acceptible so saturday she will get the full detail treatment saturday.. I'm thinking... wash, claybar, polish, carnauba.

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
691 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Thanks . I haven't wired them yet, i want to wire them to be turn signals but also be on as side marker lights. Its a 2 wire connector so i dont think ill be able too :/ . Ill post what i end up doing. Finished the other side just now View attachment 491868
Would be interested in write-up of this.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,404 Posts
Should I even ask how much a PITA it was? Cause that looks really good.
I had a really hard time with curves and bends those areas always turned out awful when I tried vinyl.

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
691 Posts
Installed some Hybrid Racing detent springs. What a difference!!!
I did that few months ago when I changed over to Innovative mounts. Good upgrade over stock. I think they're longer then the stock ones.

Reactions: Beeshabo

·
Photoshop Masta
2,769 Posts
You have to remove the mount to access them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yes, it's the mounted bracket, it's a very straightforward install. I used a breakabar to loosen the nuts/bolts and also a jack under the transmission, just added some support to it to wiggle the bolt out. All in all it took me about an hour.

15881 - 15900 of 15977 Posts