9th Gen Civic Forum banner

15961 - 15980 of 16142 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
746 Posts
Coilovers, camber arms and alignment all done today. Now I need play around with the stiffness settings. It's not a bad ride but it bumps suck lol.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Coilovers, camber arms and alignment all done today. Now I need play around with the stiffness settings. It's not a bad ride but it bumps suck lol.
How was dealing with Dynosty? They tuned my car, not sure if i'll go back yet.

·
Registered
746 Posts
How was dealing with Dynosty? They tuned my car, not sure if i'll go back yet.
Fine. Couple of guys I talked to were real cool. I didn't have a problem and one of them gave me some free stuff like a couple of drink cozy, keychain and few stickers I may put on or not. They got a little racing game set up with a force feedback steering wheel, racing set with speakers and bunch of other things. When I get around to getting a turbo installed, I'm going back to them.

·
Registered
431 Posts
My bro @bfaided1984 came over yesterday and helped me put the new downpipe in. New exhaust goes in tonight. Was only going for an exhaust swap, but you can see the levels of hell I go thru with this damn car...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
746 Posts
After wondering why my car was bouncey yesterday, today after work I decided to look at the hard/soft settings. They were all over the place, so I moved the knobs all to a middle setting and it's so much better. Needs some more fine tuning and it should be a bit better.

Reactions: modrid81

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dear civic lovers
Im new to this forum while driving Civic for more than 15 years
For now ive got a Honda Civic 2013 Ex but ive faced 2 problems
1. 5 days ago the screen showed a Transmission Warning error and the D light was blinking then it disappeared. additionally i feel a shake/jerk while i push gas paddle exactly when the gear shifts.
2. The whole car rattles when i use AC while the car is In P or D or N not driving
Can someone help me and give me a guide before i go to my mechanic

thanks in advance

·
Registered
746 Posts
17x9 front +35 rear +22 its the fitment I wanted but its close and they were cheap enough to jump on
Where did you find cheap RPF1s? Everytime I see some for sale, seller wants at least $1k. I'd just go buy new ones for that.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
getting oil changed, rotate & balance, new wiper inserts, battery check & alignment check for $109. saves me alot of time, mess and gets things done.

i'm close to the point of giving this car to my daughter to finish out her collegiate years up in Rhode Island. it has 135k miles on it. the body is showing both it's age and mileage (especially the hood!). may have her current car sold. which leaves me in the market for a new....eerrr...different vehicle.

got alot of thinking to do in a few weeks. we leave on the 5th to drive her back to school. 2 days, 1,400 miles.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,519 Posts
Where did you find cheap RPF1s? Everytime I see some for sale, seller wants at least $1k. I'd just go buy new ones for that.
Said cheap but never said exactly how much is cheap.💰

15961 - 15980 of 16142 Posts