9th Gen Civic Forum banner

15981 - 16000 of 16065 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
725 Posts
Fb marketplace occasionally has deals

Sent from my iPhone X while on the toilet.
Just looked at it and the prices were about $850-$1,200. Of course they were no where near me and in all different sizes. Guess I could go get 17s for shits and giggles but I may have to change the ride height.

Fixed, or rather adjusted, my wipers arms. I remember going to Honda and one of the guys there said to undo the nut on the arm and pull down arm, then tighten it up again. That didn't do shit. So I took the arm off and on till I got it where it didn't fly off the windshield on the passenger side.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Just looked at it and the prices were about $850-$1,200. Of course they were no where near me and in all different sizes. Guess I could go get 17s for shits and giggles but I may have to change the ride height.

Fixed, or rather adjusted, my wipers arms. I remember going to Honda and one of the guys there said to undo the nut on the arm and pull down arm, then tighten it up again. That didn't do shit. So I took the arm off and on till I got it where it didn't fly off the windshield on the passenger side.
Just be patient and keep browsing. I got my set for like $300 since one was bent

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
725 Posts
Just be patient and keep browsing. I got my set for like $300 since one was bent

Wow. I don't need another set of wheels but I'll look whenever I get bored.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Got under the car and wrapped the exhaust by the rear passenger footwell. Rattles against it. About to order some stiffer exhaust hangers. When they come in I’ll also take the sledge to that area to create a little more space. Should have done that in the first place. Seems like the exhaust should have been about an inch longer before that bend. Would have cleared it with no problems. Had to remove the heat shield when I installed, still not enough space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
77 Posts
What kind of headlight assembly do you have? Looks sick.
Thanks, they are Spec Ds projector headlightss

·
Registered
77 Posts
Dear civic lovers
Im new to this forum while driving Civic for more than 15 years
For now ive got a Honda Civic 2013 Ex but ive faced 2 problems
1. 5 days ago the screen showed a Transmission Warning error and the D light was blinking then it disappeared. additionally i feel a shake/jerk while i push gas paddle exactly when the gear shifts.
2. The whole car rattles when i use AC while the car is In P or D or N not driving
Can someone help me and give me a guide before i go to my mechanic

thanks in advance
Why does this sound like a problem a '99 honda civic would have. Maybe bad fluid or solenoids. But i dont think our civics have bad auto trannys, even the cvts arnt that bad.
Depending on mileage, Change fluid or solenoids though.

·
Registered
46 Posts
getting oil changed, rotate & balance, new wiper inserts, battery check & alignment check for $109. saves me alot of time, mess and gets things done.

i'm close to the point of giving this car to my daughter to finish out her collegiate years up in Rhode Island. it has 135k miles on it. the body is showing both it's age and mileage (especially the hood!). may have her current car sold. which leaves me in the market for a new....eerrr...different vehicle.

got alot of thinking to do in a few weeks. we leave on the 5th to drive her back to school. 2 days, 1,400 miles.
I was kinda in the same situation. My daughter was graduating college last December, and thankfully before all this covid stuff.
Anyway, she didn't have a car, and I wanted to give her a good start with a reliable car.
I wrestled with the idea of giving her my civic but I just couldn't do it. Instead I came across a very low miles, babied 2015 civic like mine. Bought it as a grad gift for her. She loves it and has been great so far. She works two jobs now, and driving more miles than me. Glad I did it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts

Did the dork plugs. I’m way over due. My 15 is at 150k miles. None of them look bad either. I think I could’ve stretched it out to at least 200k miles. No misfires or anything.

15981 - 16000 of 16065 Posts