2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
725 Posts

·
I Need A Vacation
13,459 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Looking good love the orange. I try to wash my car every 2 weeks give or take but I wash my wife's car too so basically I wash every week. My car this week my wife's car next week and than all over again.:rolleyes:

That's what I use too definitely one of the better tire shines out there.
Wow! My wives car barely gets any love. But she’s got a minivan, I’d be there all day. Drive through washes for that thing. I should be a better husband 🤣

that purple stuff is magic. Saved me a ton of money since I converted from that foam spray stuff.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Got her inspected. Was super happy, as I’m running catless with a defouler, and she hasn’t even popped a CEL. Flashed the car with my Ktuner after that. Just did a canned tune for the time being. Will get it tuned next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
725 Posts
Can't wait to grab my SI this week. Snagged some K-tuned street coils, and TruHart Rear Camber kit's for practically half price.

~ Pic does not do justice to how clean they actually are. As well as only been ran summertime. (neverSeize is on the threads)
Rust. Rust everywhere.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Lil' bit of service rusting never hurt anyone. extra protection. xD with just a wipe its almost good as new. but now that you said that, I cannot unsee it. picture just makes it 10x worse.
You did say "how clean they actually are". Dunno how you didn't see the first time.

Reactions: Mills705

·
I Need A Vacation
13,459 Posts
Can't wait to grab my SI this week. Snagged some K-tuned street coils, and TruHart Rear Camber kit's for practically half price.

~ Pic does not do justice to how clean they actually are. As well as only been ran summertime. (neverSeize is on the threads)
Why the rust if only run in summertime.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Moved it back enough to see if my non low profile jack would still fit under my car. It does and don't need to spend the hundred whatever dollars on one. So I'll jack it up sometime this week and adjust the ride height on the driver side. Can fit two fingers on the passenger side, but not the driver.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Is this the one you have to do every time you turn the car on, or is there a diff one?

gotta do it everytime, but it honestly takes 5 seconds. I also have a spare phone i keep just for this.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Gotcha. Just making sure I didn’t miss a new one, lol. My only annoyance with this is that you can’t lock google maps in landscape mode on my phone. Always switches to portrait.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Gotcha. Just making sure I didn’t miss a new one, lol. My only annoyance with this is that you can’t lock google maps in landscape mode on my phone. Always switches to portrait.

Every time i think about getting Apple Car Play or Android car play, I remind myself of all the times I worked on audio upgrades on Honda's before and how much I hate it - this is cheaper, and also doesn't not require me to take a part any dash parts.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Every time i think about getting Apple Car Play or Android car play, I remind myself of all the times I worked on audio upgrades on Honda's before and how much I hate it - this is cheaper, and also doesn't not require me to take a part any dash parts.
I get it. I redid the entire audio system on my Silverado a while back. Truck was torn apart for a full week. I won’t ever do that again. Sadly, I’ll prob at least swap out the factory speakers in my Si though. Was super happy to get back to a “premium” system as my 8th gen Si’s was actually good. Super annoyed that this is what premium gets you nowadays.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
I get it. I redid the entire audio system on my Silverado a while back. Truck was torn apart for a full week. I won’t ever do that again. Sadly, I’ll prob at least swap out the factory speakers in my Si though. Was super happy to get back to a “premium” system as my 8th gen Si’s was actually good. Super annoyed that this is what premium gets you nowadays.

I agree. I find myself driving for an hour sometimes, and just listening to nothing because the quality is so poor. maybe another reason why the 9th gen got almost no love.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I agree. I find myself driving for an hour sometimes, and just listening to nothing because the quality is so poor. maybe another reason why the 9th gen got almost no love.
I’ve been toying with the idea of snagging an 8th gen sub to see if I can make it work. It def hit harder than this crap. Prob swap all the others for polks. Loved what those did in my truck.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
I’ve been toying with the idea of snagging an 8th gen sub to see if I can make it work. It def hit harder than this crap. Prob swap all the others for polks. Loved what those did in my truck.

that might be something worth sharing on the forum.

16021 - 16040 of 16065 Posts