9th Gen Civic Forum banner

16061 - 16080 of 16140 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
746 Posts
I know, but safer for internal combustion engine. Especially on track days.
Interesting. I didn't know that.

Very impressive how durable Ceramic spray coating is. He hit that spot at least 7-8 times with a heavy duty cleaner before the coating started to break down.
I thought so too. That's why I would expect at least 6 months out of it.

·
Registered
746 Posts
You’d be surprised at how quickly you get used to it, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I don't think I ever got used to it when I had one on my SRT 4.

·
Registered
2012 Si. Black
13 Posts
Got my front glass replaced yesterday as car goes in for the mechanical today, Super excited.
Saved $80 from driving 25 minutes more, and also got the tint installed same time.

was unsure how bottom brow looked so just said screw it, if I want it later, I'll get it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
I don't think I ever got used to it when I had one on my SRT 4.
I always thought the gaskets getting burnt in was part of the issue with the smell. I refused the gaskets form the old downpipe. I mean. They have 5K miles or so on them. So brand new. The car doesn’t smell unless you stand behind it. Sounds great! Posted a video on my build thread.

really really loving this sound. Retuning now with more ignition.

·
Registered
633 Posts
got my rdx injectors, plug n play clips and acuity rbc adapter this morning - thank you fedex.
getting all my ducks in a row, hoping for a seamless install, hopefully sometime this weekend ....

if anyone has useful tips, im all ears!
I tried a 8th gen radiator hose, hoping to clear the RBC manifold when I swapped mine. It didn't, the only radiator hose I could find that cleared was Acuity's radiator hose.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I tried a 8th gen radiator hose, hoping to clear the RBC manifold when I swapped mine. It didn't, the only radiator hose I could find that cleared was Acuity's radiator hose.
i knew i should have got those while i was in there ...
will the oem rad hose clear ok, or is there going to be rubbing somewhere? thx

·
Registered
746 Posts
i knew i should have got those while i was in there ...
will the oem rad hose clear ok, or is there going to be rubbing somewhere? thx
You can twist the OE rad hose in a direction and it should work. Page 24 of the Acuity CAI install guide, maybe in the video the made for that install recently.

Reactions: AndyMac204

·
I Need A Vacation
13,512 Posts

·
Premium Member
178 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Car is looking good. A few guys on here including myself use the Maguires Endurance tire gel I actually just used it today on my wife's car.
That’s stuff is great. I don’t wash my car as often as others do here. But I’m amazed I’ve used the same bottle for so many years.
Car is fresh!
Thanks. I've tried many different ones including the tire dressing we used when I use to work at a dealership, but this endurance gel works the best so far

I also installed fog lights tonight, well the wiring that is. I've installed them a few months back but got lazy when it came to wiring them in. Ima try to do a diy write up since I used the wiring that came with it.

·
Registered
746 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
My buddy brought over his new-to-him FA5 last night. We fixed some visor issues, and swapped out his shift knob with one I had lying around. Swapping his headlights tomorrow. Making me miss mine.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
My buddy brought over his new-to-him FA5 last night. We fixed some visor issues, and swapped out his shift knob with one I had lying around. Swapping his headlights tomorrow. Making me miss mine.

Can't wait to see it.

16061 - 16080 of 16140 Posts