9th Gen Civic Forum banner

16161 - 16180 of 16205 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Honda Civic Si
19 Posts

Finally put the grill back on with the red Honda badge from ICB. 3 clips were previously broken, fixed with jb weld. Only “re-broke” one and seems secure. I’ve been holding onto these for over 3 months. So damn indecisive!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Installed the SiriMoto carbon fiber rear strut bar. The precut holes did not fit my Godspeed Monomaxx coilovers. I had to make the holes bigger for it to fit. It did make slight difference in handling.

Reactions: AndyMac204

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
786 Posts
Let's see, I'm in the process of changing the oil, trans fuild and rotating the tires. Only thing I've gotten done is draining the oil and taken off one tire. Drivers side fog light is cracked so need a new one of them, found a dead frog stuck in something, one tire is going to need replacement and I can't fill the trans from up top because of the damn innovative trans mount.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,558 Posts
Let's see, I'm in the process of changing the oil, trans fuild and rotating the tires. Only thing I've gotten done is draining the oil and taken off one tire. Drivers side fog light is cracked so need a new one of them, found a dead frog stuck in something, one tire is going to need replacement and I can't fill the trans from up top because of the damn innovative trans mount.
First world problems haha.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Not something done to the car but the key fob. I was able to find some genuine Honda Access fob covers that fit perfectly unlike those generic Chinese ones on ebay.

They come in green, orange, pink and blue as well as white. If you want 1 private message me and I'll order it for you.

·
Registered
786 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Reactions: baby_blue_6_4

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just bought a taffeta white si 2015 from the dealer three weeks ago ...threw on some after market rims today only to find out the car is rocking lowering springs. I plan on getting coil overs but it was a nice surprise

·
I Need A Vacation
13,558 Posts
went for a drive to Gimli, Manitoba, Canada. A little town on the shore of Lake Winnipeg.
got some pics with the pickerel boats.
did a datalog.
washed her.
Where's the snow? Shouldn't it be white out conditions by now lol.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Took it to get 2 new tires and alignment done. For some reason, it didn't want to start when I was ready to go to work. The dash lights were flickering and so was the interior lights. I think the battery took a shit, thing is only 3 years old (sticker says 2/17, but I don't remember when I bought the thing). Gonna go get it tested today and maybe buy another AGM battery.

It was the battery. Farewell Optima yellow top.

16161 - 16180 of 16205 Posts