9th Gen Civic Forum banner

16221 - 16240 of 16265 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
You like it? I recently installed one on my sedan I'm still on the fence whether I like it or not some angles I like it other angles I'm not so sure about. I think I'd prefer if the flap was a little lower a little more understated. Ever since I installed it seems like more people want to race me lol.
Yea, I really like it. It compliments with the carbon fiber hood and rims. Only reason I got it; I met up with a subscriber to my Youtube channel (he has a turbo'd fg4), and I saw that thing and immediately wanted one on my car. I think it'll look different on the sedan vs coupe.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,675 Posts
Yea, I really like it. It compliments with the carbon fiber hood and rims. Only reason I got it; I met up with a subscriber to my Youtube channel (he has a turbo'd fg4), and I saw that thing and immediately wanted one on my car. I think it'll look different on the sedan vs coupe.
Guess I need to invest in a carbon fiber hood lol.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Front lip and brakelight reflector things. Also gave it a good wash. Went amazon for the lip to see how bad it gets thrashed. If it holds up I'll get something nicer.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Decided to switch over from the HPS silicone & AFE panel filter to a K&N Typhoon SRI. I'm aware it's more just for sound than anything, but it does sound waaay better. Decided to paint it flat red before throwing it on since I didn't like the light grey that it's only available in.

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
816 Posts
Decided to switch over from the HPS silicone & AFE panel filter to a K&N Typhoon SRI. I'm aware it's more just for sound than anything, but it does sound waaay better. Decided to paint it flat red before throwing it on since I didn't like the light grey that it's only available in.

View attachment 493079
Hey, that looks dope with the red on it.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,675 Posts
Front lip and brakelight reflector things. Also gave it a good wash. Went amazon for the lip to see how bad it gets thrashed. If it holds up I'll get something nicer.

View attachment 493076 View attachment 493078
I've had a similar front lip on unpainted for years now and its held up pretty good.

View attachment 493079
Looking good guys.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I've had a similar front lip on unpainted for years now and its held up pretty good.
Yea it doesn't drag on as much stuff as I thought it would. I'll probably do the procivic down the road, this amazon one doesn't fit the best imo

·
Registered
95 Posts
Got the pads and rotors changed out. Painted my calipers as well. Holy rust my garage is a brake cleaner stinky nightmare after this job.

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
816 Posts
Dynosty is having a sale on dyno runs and I got a date on the 28th. Wonder how much my car makes. 205-215 would be my guess, that way if it ends up being more, I'll be overjoyed.

·
Registered
2015 si sedan : acuity/rbc/rdx/plm/hondata/etunez
397 Posts
Experienced the worst wheel hop today. Was raining pretty heavy out I was in 2nd gear at 4K RPM getting ready to merge. Hit the gas and the front wheels hopped like a mofo.:devilish:
you have motor / trans mounts on that beast?

·
I Need A Vacation
13,675 Posts
you have motor / trans mounts on that beast?
No. And I'm not running alot of power just goes to show it doesn't take alot of HP for wheel hop under the wrong circumstances it can happen.

16221 - 16240 of 16265 Posts