Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
816 Posts
Reactions: AndyMac204

·
Registered
816 Posts
I’m curious what I’d end up at I’m slapping on this bad boy with the acuity intake this weekend.
What in the hell am I looking at?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Reactions: bfaided1984

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hand ported skunk2 ultra manifold. Got that, a plenum spacer and a new intake. Only thing I’m unsure of is the fuel rail lining up but I guess I’ll find out on Sunday

·
Registered
816 Posts
Hand ported skunk2 ultra manifold. Got that, a plenum spacer and a new intake. Only thing I’m unsure of is the fuel rail lining up but I guess I’ll find out on Sunday
I thought it was a Skunk2 manifold, but looked weird.

·
Registered
816 Posts

·
Registered
2015 si sedan : acuity/rbc/rdx/plm/hondata/etunez
397 Posts
I’m curious what I’d end up at I’m slapping on this bad boy with the acuity intake this weekend.
i’ll tell you one thing, it’s going to sound like a beast when your heel is to the steel.
show pics of the finished product 👍🏻

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
I work in construction and today when I got off work my pants were covered in mud!! I had nothing to cover my seat with so I just took em off lmao car love is when you drive home in your boxers to save your baby from getting muddy..

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
This is great! 🤣

·
Registered
816 Posts
still good numbers nothin wrong with that!
Going back in March and having them tune it on the dyno. Could probably get that 3HP I want lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
All i’m doing is changing my rims and getting them to fit my lx sedan 12, there 18x8.5 which fit perfectly actually but needed spacers for the tires to not touch the arm. It goes out which basically makes my wheels look thicker on the car it’ll look fucking dope when i put them on this week i’ll post some pics when i get them on :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
also does anyone know what kind of axle back or cat back i can fit on my 12 sedan lx?? i’ve been looking everywhere but i cant find one

16241 - 16260 of 16265 Posts