9th Gen Civic Forum banner

16261 - 16280 of 16341 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not that I’ve done anything.. yet, but I’ve gotten some HSD coilovers, Moudulo front lip, mugen side skirts, and the coupe HFP rear spats. Just collecting parts for now, I don’t really want to install anything with the snow and salt.

I’ll also make a thread on installing the rear spats on the sedan since it doesn’t seem like there’s a straightforward thread on how to make it fit correctly. But once it gets painted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Finally lowered her! Once I get these winters off, and throw summers on, I can see if I can safely go lower. I dig this look for a winter setup though (even though spring is around the corner).
Lowered on HSD Monopro Coilovers.
File_000 (1).jpeg

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Finally lowered her! Once I get these winters off, and throw summers on, I can see if I can safely go lower. I dig this look for a winter setup though (even though spring is around the corner).
Lowered on HSD Monopro Coilovers.
View attachment 493379

Car is looking amazing. That color is sick.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts

·
Registered
2015 si sedan : acuity/rbc/rdx/plm/hondata/etunez
437 Posts
i started my civic after it sitting for about 3 weeks. got a real bad cold snap up here. she started no prob on the second crank, i never had it plugged in once this entire winter and it never let me down. 😎

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
i started my civic after it sitting for about 3 weeks. got a real bad cold snap up here. she started no prob on the second crank, i never had it plugged in once this entire winter and it never let me down. 😎

OEM battery? Or do you Canadians get better batteries than US.

dang, that’s a slick shifter dude. nice setup.
Thanks man

·
Registered
31 Posts

The majority of used cars I buy are missing the battery tie down and my 9thgen was no exception. So I purchased this oem battery tie down

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
858 Posts
View attachment 493396
The majority of used cars I buy are missing the battery tie down and my 9thgen was no exception. So I purchased this oem battery tie down
That's like such an odd thing to not have on a car. Like the last PO decided to keep that of all things as keepsake lol.

16261 - 16280 of 16341 Posts