9th Gen Civic Forum banner
16321 - 16340 of 16393 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
922 Posts
Getting ready to buy a FX350 and bought a Sirimoto N1 CMC/SC kit.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,984 Posts

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
That splitter looks huge. I have the same lip. Looks good all around.
thank you. I am hoping it actually helps on track. The thing was a PITA to install. I think I'd rather do a engine swap.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Looking fresh.
Those are popular I see
They're $40 and look better than all the black ones I see out there. The factory one is black, I couldn't justify the k-tuned price for the same thing just metal.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
They're $40 and look better than all the black ones I see out there. The factory one is black, I couldn't justify the k-tuned price for the same thing just metal.
that's money well spent. MercRacing Junior was supposed to cad something for 9thGen too, but I haven't followed up with him. I'm gonna get started on that. Would be nice to have an orange one. Everything else in my bay is blacked out

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
that's money well spent. MercRacing Junior was supposed to cad something for 9thGen too, but I haven't followed up with him. I'm gonna get started on that. Would be nice to have an orange one. Everything else in my bay is blacked out
Yea I was doing a black and silver theme. But I think I might change to black and gold since I wanna get the vc powdercoated.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Yea I was doing a black and silver theme. But I think I might change to black and gold since I wanna get the vc powdercoated.
I also like those titanium ones they have going around, but I haven't bothered looking at the cost

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I also like those titanium ones they have going around, but I haven't bothered looking at the cost
More than I'm willling to spend. This is a beat down, clapped out, haggard daily. Not no show queen.

16321 - 16340 of 16393 Posts