9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im searching for the most compatible after market built in navigation units for the LX Sedan.
Im aware there are issues relating to aftermarket Navi's and IMID....i wonder which ones are not the case.
Suggestions?

·
Registered
396 Posts
I know you want built in but from what I have seen, factory or aftermarket none of them are as good as stand alone or better yet the one's available on the iPhone. I use Navigon on the iPhone and they is no factory or aftermarket unit that even comes close to what it's capable of. Combined with a ProClip, will put link at bottom of post I think is the best way to go. No worries about effecting the iMid, in fact the iPhone works great with iMid. Just my 2 cents :)

Honda Civic - 2012-2012 - ProClip Angled Mount - ProClip Car Mounts for Mobile Phones, GPS, and Handheld Devices

NAVIGON MobileNavigator | NAVIGON - a Garmin company.

BTW Navigon is also available for Android :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks really good, unfortunately i dont have an iphone and i still have an ongoing contract with a blackberry.
Im glad your able to use this function i might be able to give it a try in the future :)

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After some extensive research, i think im going to hold off and buy an iphone for gps and including many more features. I can even use it for a bicycle mount for gps and the list goes on. If one gets the life proof case the iphone is one pact gadget that can be used for so many purposes.
Thanks Stevie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts