9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a private section for members that have been on the site for a year and are active members. Its a noob free zone in essence. It gives a chance for members taht have been here for a while to express their concerns with mods and admins on a broader basis without having to use private messaging which will hopefully give you quicker responses since all mods and admins can see your issues..otehrwise you would have to pm all mods and admins to get same result..... also going to have a off topic subsection so you can chat about whatever without noobs!

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bro.... trying to add things to keep it interesting and fun!!

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
We'll make sure you don't get the wet towel or leather of first class, but the fat farty guy hoggin the armrest like coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
I like the Tundra Solutions looks on this thread. Given it's locked status and such, who can see this, post in it, etc? I truly am a crazzy dumbassh.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the Tundra Solutions looks on this thread. Given it's locked status and such, who can see this, post in it, etc? I truly am a crazzy dumbassh.
i have no idea what your talking about...lol..tundra solutions?? members must have been here one year and have made 900 posts to even see this thread.....if they havent met those requirments then they wont even see it on their page...i think its cool..and rembember..first rule of fight club...no one talks bout fight club!!!

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
i have no idea what your talking about...lol..tundra solutions?? members must have been here one year and have made 900 posts to even see this thread.....if they havent met those requirments then they wont even see it on their page...i think its cool..and rembember..first rule of fight club...no one talks bout fight club!!!
My default skin is Tundra Solutions, not 9thGenCivic :(

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol... I bet I hit it to be a diffent skin... Lol... I will have to go back in and change it.. I hadn't even noticed...lol

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats awesome..cant believe i did that.... wonder why thats even a option...lol...its fixed now

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A few of you that were getting close and were active members I changed over already cause I needed some test subjects... You.. Paul... Adexternal... And blueribbon made the cut... I wanted to make site this worked being its not visible to the other members

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't drink anymore so Dr. Pepper sounds good to me... Will have a cigar though...lol

·
H2O in hydrant - K9P out
2,169 Posts
How does new member Pinned38 already have an avatar after 3 posts? I had to wait much longer to get mine. He had some bad luck with his motor....was this a sympathy avatar? I don't think he's a paid member.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.