9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Nice in here. Waiter, I'll have a scotch straight up and a cigar. Round's on me fellas.
Anything you want? Anything at all?
I'll take some single malt too. Mmmm. I'm on the hook for that and some good cigars if I can get my buddy a job with my company. My finders fee has been promised over to that.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
How does new member Pinned38 already have an avatar after 3 posts? I had to wait much longer to get mine. He had some bad luck with his motor....was this a sympathy avatar? I don't think he's a paid member.
Actually I thought anybody could have a avatar... I never thought to check on that...lol

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I find it funny that were using my intro thread to drink and smoke cigars...lol. oh well..adds character to our new section... Welcome frayends to the Bluestar era...lol

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
And he hasn't commented on this yet??? Whoa...
He leaves us alone for the weekends. He keeps chasing Pammy around when he's not fussing over driving his Forester when we're still having fun with out Civics.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
He leaves us alone for the weekends. He keeps chasing Pammy around when he's not fussing over driving his Forester when we're still having fun with out Civics.

Lol.. now that's cold... Glad you guys are enjoying this new section .. I do think I will have that Dr. Pepper and cig now...lol

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Lol.. now that's cold... Glad you guys are enjoying this new section .. I do think I will have that Dr. Pepper and cig now...lol

It's all in good fun. Speaking of cold...I bet Ali is pretty cold up there in Canada.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Haha. That's funny.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Blue, how long has my sub title been like that!!!! .... -.-;...... :(
i did that yesterday when i approved you for this section...lol

21 - 40 of 47 Posts