9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
H2O in hydrant - K9P out
2,169 Posts
It's all in good fun. Speaking of cold...I bet Ali is pretty cold up there in Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

Ya, starting to get pretty cold. Doing the winter preparations this weekend. Down goes the trampoline, out come the shovels.

By the way Blue, I like my new sub title. Thanks! Right now my vice of choice would have to be sugar, from all the Halloween candy and rum and coke which Slash had quite a few of (had to be in character). Going to Montreal in 2 weeks and the vices will be changing up.
:pimp::eek:ccasion14:

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
And he hasn't commented on this yet??? Whoa...

i like adding things on the weekend..hes like a kid at christmas opening presents come monday morning...lol

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Ya, starting to get pretty cold. Doing the winter preparations this weekend. Down goes the trampoline, out come the shovels.

By the way Blue, I like my new sub title. Thanks! Right now my vice of choice would have to be sugar, from all the Halloween candy and rum and coke which Slash had quite a few of (had to be in character). Going to Montreal in 2 weeks and the vices will be changing up.
:pimp::eek:ccasion14:

lol..wear it out bro...looks like adexternal likes his new title too... :eusa_dance:

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
I can't change titles. Only signatures. :(

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Yea.. I found that out...for some reason super mods on here it won't allow yuns to do that.. remeber before I was admin... That's why I was only messing with peoples sigs...lol

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.