·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
ummmmmm.... neutral :unsure:

Reactions: team3d

·
Registered
81 Posts
seems like my car is in 6th the most. Why the heck is 6th so low? It will cover from 30 to 135? Felt like last gen's 6th was more of an overdrive. I think it's actually identical but the k20 was pretty gutless out of vtec. With the k24 I think honda could have knocked 500 rpm or more off at highway speeds. Feel like I'm leaving some mpgs on the table.

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
I like starting at like 4k or so in first then punching it and running all the way through 1st and 2nd gear

·
Registered
386 Posts
3rd is really nice, i enjoy it!

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
Number 3. People go slow merging onto fwy here, hit the lane at 25-30 mph (I know)...I'm plunked in 3, punch it and a few seconds later, I'm at 75 in the left lane while all the slow peeps are far behind going into 4th.

Reactions: minklerx10

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I love 4th. Effortlessly slams straight back into it from 3rd and gives me plenty of passing power on my 65mph country hwy where people poot around at 50-55.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
3rd as well.

·
Registered
471 Posts
4th, because you get to feel the full kick of the power band and feel a pretty good Vtec engagement.

Reactions: vtecascendency

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,576 Posts
My favorite gear? I prefer adventure clothing - a safari shirt, cargo pants, leather jacket when it's cool out, and a broad brimmed hat.

·
Registered
610 Posts
It's a tie between 3rd and 4th. Depends on what I have to do. Get on the freeway leisurely(4th)or get on the freeway in a hurry(3rd).

·
Registered
1,551 Posts

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
I'm basically with priv, 15-20 in first then wrap out first and second. That way I can take off slow from a light, when I'm the first person at the light, and get my RPMs up a bit then stomp it once im at 15-20

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 67 Posts