9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so obviously almost all of us on here have a civic but I was wondering what other cars you all own/drive on a regular-semi regular basis? For example my civic is the only car I own although I do sometimes end up driving my sisters 2007 toyota camry xle with the v6 engine. It's a vast difference from my civic but even after 9 years of being on the road that V6 still pulls like it just rolled off the lot hahah. So what about you guys? What other cars do you all enjoy driving when you aren't in your civics?

·
Registered
185 Posts
My girlfriend has a 2015 Cooper. It has the 1.5L 3 cylinder turbo, its an auto. It is surprisingly quick though, makes lots of low end torque. Plenty of power for whipping around town, and only feels underpowered at highway speeds.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've got an 03 Silverado Z71 that comes in handy. 5.3L with a Corsa cat-back exhaust:drooling: I drive it at least once a week.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
I have a supercharged 2014 Tacoma.

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
2014 CRV AWD,2016 Accord Sport.

[Sent from in my van down by the river]

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Wife's car is a 2015 Nissan Juke SV FWD CVT with a DI 1.6L I4 intercooled turbo, nice smallish urban runabout as long as you don't need too much cargo space. Faster and handles better than anybody expects unless you've driven one and better MPG than my Si. I enjoy driving it alot and I don't feel too out of place driving it going from my Si as it drives more like a hot hatch, in traffic I prefer driving the Juke more than my Civic.

Dad drives a 2009 Infiniti G37X AWD tons of power basically V8 power in a V6 motor. Very subdued but once you get on it the motor opens up and is dangerously fast.

·
Banned
2,669 Posts
I'm pretty sure this is a duplicate thread and will be merged soon.

·
Registered
169 Posts
2012 Pilot, just sold my 01 Camry SE (miss her, reliable but slow). Also, sold our 01 Altima 3.5SE, 5spd. (It was the 2nd one sold at the dealership. You think the Si has torque steer!!)

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,208 Posts

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
2000 Xterra with 220K miles on it, perfect paint, and never had an issue with it. The wife would shoot me if I replaced it she likes it so much. The interior is like new and it just goes.

Been thinking about getting another bike. Oh, nooooooo!!!!! Some awesome ones have come out in the last 5 years I've been off of them.

A friend of mine here has an official time of 199.3 on a stock BMW S1000RR at Bonneville. Learned last week that Yamaha is making 150 liter bikes with 240hp. They are all sold and not made yet. Their showroom liter bike has 200hp. That's a killing machine for street use. Been looking at the Yama FZ-09. Naked bike, short wheelbase, cheap to buy, and easy to work on. Should carve corners in the mountains I live in and on.

So that's what kind of car I have, LOL.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,208 Posts
This thread is unique, then, because it's asking about other cars we presently own.

All these threads wind up with overlap, but I'm gonna leave this one be.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I own a 10' Chevy equinox. Black paint, black windows, black wheels. That is my wife's daily. Her dad said it looks to tuff for her being all blacked out.

Then I also bought a beater truck a year ago. 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 with 200,000 miles . Spray painted black. It's a real piece of work but it drives and 4x4 works.

Once my civic is paid off we will be trading the wife's Equinox. Probably for a Honda Odyssey.

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
This thread is unique, then, because it's asking about other cars we presently own.

All these threads wind up with overlap, but I'm gonna leave this one be.
Such awesome POWER in the hands of a mortal. When my wife goes to the grocery store, after we wash our Xterra, people ask her if it's new. Ha ha.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts