9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made this thread to see what most of us here like, I'm an iPhone guy :)
Had a Bold 9000, and got a iPhone 3GS a year later. Ever since getting the iPhone 3GS i hardly ever touched the Bold 9000.

A lot of people say blackberry is better then iPhone, iPhone is better then blackberry, i really think at the end of the day is all depends on your personal preference.

What phone(s) do you guys have?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Now im phoneless but i had a blackberry 8900 before it broke. I ordered a iPhone from this retailer in the mall. iPhone is by FAR, better then BB.

·
Registered
462 Posts
iPhone 4 ftw here too! After messing for hours at a time with friends and co-workers Androids and Crackberry's for over a year, ...none come close to working properly and seemingly as iOS.

Since getting my iPhone 4 two weekends ago, I've only turned on my laptop maybe only three times. This 9thGen site has only seen my iPhone 4 so far, ...nothing else yet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hmmm cell phones...
Where to start hahaha.
I have a bunch on phones.
I have 2 G1's, owned like 6 iPhones but I'm currently using a Sony Ericsson X10.
Gonna get another iPhone soon tho.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am a Palm guy lol have had from the 700p all the way to the Palm Pre currently

·
Registered
462 Posts
Palm?! Lol, I've been with Palm since the Palm III. I gave up when they came out with that Pre. Even though it's the best Palm out there, it's a little too late to the game. Palm was awesome back the day that I could write my own programs. As a broadcasting electrical engineer at the time, I could control the main programming functions of the broadcasting towers from anywhere I could get a cellular signal. A very useful program considering this was in Hawaii and those towers were accessible via a couple of hours of off roading or by helicopter up to the 4000 foot summits.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Palm?! Lol, I've been with Palm since the Palm III. I gave up when they came out with that Pre. Even though it's the best Palm out there, it's a little too late to the game. Palm was awesome back the day that I could write my own programs. As a broadcasting electrical engineer at the time, I could control the main programming functions of the broadcasting towers from anywhere I could get a cellular signal. A very useful program considering this was in Hawaii and those towers were accessible via a couple of hours of off roading or by helicopter up to the 4000 foot summits.

wow talk about hiking trip just to check those towers out when they do go down

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
I never really liked Palm haha.
I was always a HTC and Sony Ericsson guy.
lol Palm is not that bad but it is late to the show as they say and now with the Evo going 4G lol what to do now but wonder

·
Registered
462 Posts
wow talk about hiking trip just to check those towers out when they do go down
...and not to mention it's usually because some storm screwed everything up. Yeah, add that storm to those traveling dangers. Ever been in a helicopter descending on a mountain top next to a 4000' cliffside, ...during a storm?! Remember that first Jurassic Park movie when they descend into the park for the first time near the beginning of the movie in that helicopter? Yeah, almost like that, ...just a whole lot worse.

·
Registered
74 Posts
...and not to mention it's usually because some storm screwed everything up. Yeah, add that storm to those traveling dangers. Ever been in a helicopter descending on a mountain top next to a 4000' cliffside, ...during a storm?! Remember that first Jurassic Park movie when they descend into the park for the first time near the beginning of the movie in that helicopter? Yeah, almost like that, ...just a whole lot worse.
lol dang that is crazy yeah I would really hate to work on them then :eek:

·
Registered
462 Posts
I was an iPhone user but I just switched to the android platform. Just picked up a Samsung Galaxy S. The phone is badass and the screen is unbeatable!!!

Stew
That's the phone I almost got and one I've been playing with since they came out. A co-worker had one, ...well actually he still has it, but it broke to the point of uselessness. Since he didn't get the insurance thing-a-ma-jiggy, it was too much to repair/replace and now he went back and reactivated his previous dumbphone.

It was badass (when it worked), but honestly, the iPhone's retina screen is better. Not as vibrant of colors as the Galaxy's, but a lot more crisp in detail.

Durability is probably just as same between both phone's, ...but having more case options, iPhone is win.

I had high hopes for those Galaxy's, but the problem with Android is that OS is designed for so many different phones with different specs, ...whereas iOS is just for one set of products, ...iPhone and iPad, ...which are basically the same thing, ...just one is also a phone and the other is bigger.

·
Registered
21 Posts
iPhone4 and I love it! It has gone thru alot and still working and survived! I went to PR for vaca and it fell into the waterfall we went to and I went into the water grabbed it and after I put a new battery in it it worked perfectly fine again!

1 - 20 of 253 Posts