9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm new on here. I'm trading in my 2010 Fit Sport for a 2013 Si Sedan on Tuesday and I'm incredibly excited! I'm pretty sure I'll go with the Taffeta white and I wanna start making minor modifications ASAP. I'm planning on getting it tinted (a legal 35% so these Maryland cops don't mess with me), JDM badges, and yellow fog lights; I'd appreciate any other ideas for budget mods to give my ride extra zazz. Eventually I'd like to implement some performance parts but I'm gonna wait to avoid warrantee voiding, Baltimore streets don't seem to take too kindly to extra low cars anyway. Thanks guys!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,489 Posts
Hi, ik, and welcome to 9th gen. The cops will mess with you, anyway. It's just that it won't stand up to a conviction if it's measurably legal. How about some pictures of your new ride when you get it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, ik, and welcome to 9th gen. The cops will mess with you, anyway. It's just that it won't stand up to a conviction if it's measurably legal. How about some pictures of your new ride when you get it?
Thanks! Yeah, I'm sure they will no matter what, they always seem to find something to talk to me about haha. Yes, I will definitely be posting some pictures of the new ride.

Reactions: scottyrocks
1 - 7 of 7 Posts