Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is mainly about whats going on in the world

You guys hear about the Earthquake in Japan?? and Tsunami And then another Earthquake in Japan?
You think that will delay The Civic?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wait has anyone heard from Silver or if he's ok? He is in Japan!
Ohh God, I hope He's OK !
Hopefully He iv-Tec'D away from the Tsunami.

didnt 2011 just start? unless the world is going to destruct over the course of a year i think we are ok :)
I hope it doesn't destruct over the years that would be bad.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
your screwed no matter where you go in the USA.
west coast = Earthquakes
east coast= serve cold storms, floods, hurricane's
mid= servee cold, flood, blizzards, tornadoe's
Mexico= warm weather, great fishing, off roading, beer's and bikini's

i think im relocating!

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
I'll be okay where I'm at as I'm not by the bay but hope this doesn't cause too much damange as CA is broke.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
west coast = Earthquakes

i think im relocating!
Hahaha...so true...but you have to speak spanish to get around better...lol..

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
I'll be okay where I'm at as I'm not by the bay but hope this doesn't cause too much damange as CA is broke.
dude we get an earthquake like that in CA and we will be floating our way towards Hawaii! the island of CA lol has a nice ring to it:haysmiley:

Hahaha...so true...but you have to speak spanish to get around better...lol..
dude, you have to speak spanish to get around here in So.Cal too! lol so it wont be much of a difference :usa:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dude, you have to speak spanish to get around here in So.Cal too! lol so it wont be much of a difference :usa:[/QUOTE]
:rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
west coast = Earthquakes

i think im relocating!
nahh brooo, NJ is ballin.

Yea we get some winter storms, but no hurricanes, or earthquakes, volcanoes lol

It's the benefit of being in a passive margin and a good distance from the equator :D

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
nahh brooo, NJ is ballin.

Yea we get some winter storms, but no hurricanes, or earthquakes, volcanoes lol

It's the benefit of being in a passive margin and a good distance from the equator :D
some winter storms? more like half the year and 10 below zero! :Banane08:

i'll stick with out lows of 60 degree's year round and earthquakes :):woowoo:

but i am Italian so maybe i would fit in there too.....got my little fist pump going on down in my signature below already :fistpump:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
some winter storms? more like half the year and 10 below zero! :Banane08:

i'll stick with out lows of 60 degree's year round and earthquakes :):woowoo:

but i am Italian so maybe i would fit in there too.....got my little fist pump going on down in my signature below already :fistpump:
LOL coincidentally I just watched an episode of Jersey Shore, I'm not Italian but it's def a funny show haha

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Driving to Rutgers this morning, lots of traffic as usual, with my woman.

We hear a huge screeching sound.

I see a pickup truck on the opposite side traffic skidding. And I'm like wow, he slid a lot, and then I look in front of him, and a car was flipped over.

It was crazy, idk how it happened, and idk how I didn't see or hear it happen. It's more crazy cuz I saw right before it happened and right after it happened. So soon after I saw it, the wheels on the car were still spinning

I didn't see much more, cuz my side of the traffic started moving, but I think the people weren't badly injured, at least I hope. The flip seemed pretty clean, so I hope they were alright inside, if even a bit hurt

Wet slippery roads today, dangerous to drive, it only takes a second to lose control! D:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wet slippery roads today, dangerous to drive, it only takes a second to lose control! D:
i remember 3 months ago i was driving and i was gonna make a turn, this is the iowa start of winter. I was going like 10mph then i tried to turn the hit some black ice i started to slide so i had no abs so i pumped my brakes no good, then i tried downshifting didnt rev match so i could slow down faster but didnt work , i thought about getting out the car and stopping the car with my foot but i stayed in the car and just waited to impact. I hit the curvd and busted my bumper....
Learned my lession never make turns on steep down hills

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
i remember 3 months ago i was driving and i was gonna make a turn, this is the iowa start of winter. I was going like 10mph then i tried to turn the hit some black ice i started to slide so i had no abs so i pumped my brakes no good, then i tried downshifting didnt rev match so i could slow down faster but didnt work , i thought about getting out the car and stopping the car with my foot but i stayed in the car and just waited to impact. I hit the curvd and busted my bumper....
Learned my lession never make turns on steep down hills
yea dude it's crazy, when i first started driving I had a similar thing happen to me. I had a 2000 camry, which sucked lol not all of the 2000 camrys, just mine. Nevertheless, story is, sometime in the mist of winter, I was going no more than 10mph on a flat road, turned left and the car kept going straight, thank God it was a secluded road or else it would have been obliteration :icon_sad:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yea dude it's crazy, when i first started driving I had a similar thing happen to me. I had a 2000 camry, which sucked lol not all of the 2000 camrys, just mine. Nevertheless, story is, sometime in the mist of winter, I was going no more than 10mph on a flat road, turned left and the car kept going straight, thank God it was a secluded road or else it would have been obliteration :icon_sad:
Lol it sucks cause you cant do anything you could try but it wont help lol just wait for impact lol
The only thing that could probably help you when you it black ice is jump around in the car and try to use your body weight to move the car.
Cause when i back out my drive way in 2 feet of snow and i get suck i usally have everyone jump back on there seats and it usally gets me out lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.