Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do u know if Acura will get a version of the civic

anyone know if Acura will be getting the CSX?

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Good question. I think it is still early to know.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The csx is acuras version of the civic with more features and better trims. It took over the 1.7EL. Japan borrowed the body style of the csx for there civics.

Leather, automatic 5spd with paddle shifters, navi, dual climate control, tps
Plus there's the type s which is pretty much the SI and all other motors have a 150 HP 2.0 liter engine no R18 engines in those cars plus they all have sunroofs. Nice cars but way to expensive so not to many people buy them.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah that's what I was hearing so maybe it's true. I think by now someone would have some info if there's going to be. Really curious.

·
Registered
219 Posts
If they have this for the U.S then I will wait for the CSX cause I don't just like performance I love luxury too. But then again It wouldn't be any different from the TSX.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
If Canada doesn't get it america won't either
Oh, we'll get it...Just that there isn't anything on the CSX yet for this 9th gen Civic. I'm pretty sure you guys will get it too, just maybe a couple of months behind, but that is my speculation.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That would be good but there going to have to lower the cost to be more competitive

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh yeah I totally agree the price will be higher than a civic because of what u get. They should just stay with in reason. From what Ive read the dealerships where crying for people to buy them. I mean I was looking in the market for a 2010 csx when I bought my civic sport sedan but for most of the options including some that I didn't really care to have where the leathers, not that I don't like them they are a great seat I just love my black interior cloth seats. The cost difference was around 6000 if I can remember right. That was in feb 2010. I love the CSX front end (headlights) but not for the extra money.

·
Registered
794 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status