• 18" Wheel/Tire Combo

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • KYB AGX Shocks With Eibach Springs

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • blacked out tail lights and head lights

Votes: 0 0.0%
138K views 599 replies 192 participants last post by  Roadcourse 
#1 ·
So never owned a stock vehicle in my life and dont plan on it with this one. I get a feeling that probably goes the same for most here...my question is whats on your wishlist? what mod's are you going to do first?
For me it will be simple things to start

1. Limo tint
2. Viper alarm with remote start
3. Weathertech floor mats
4. HID"s
5. Upgraded stereo (possible NAV setup)

after we get the specific's on the new gen, then i will start looking at motor/suspension upgrades.

lets see your list!

#3 ·
im sure i will add those as well...being new to Honda's i will have to do my research though. Headers might not work for me though as i think it will fail smog test here in CA with headers on, and the exhaust will take some time because i really dont want that "ricer" sound......im looking more subtle a deep than that loud pingy noise most go with.

#11 ·
If I were to actually purchase one:

New summer tires.
New winter tires on steel rims.
Front and rear camber kit to dial more aggressive alignment.
RSB.
Hotchkis Endlinks.
Koni dampers.
Window rain guards.

Power adders ONLY after a full tuning solution is released, ie. Hondata.

Of course, after I do research, and aftermarket companies actually producing the parts.

#18 ·
Anxiously waiting the release to make my choice between 8th gen or 9th gen. But whatever I get heres my list:
1. Tint windows
2. HID
3. Fog lights
4. And if the 9th gen sits as high as pictures make it seem, definitely suspension

the rest will depend on motor specs

#22 ·
Excellent summer tires. Excellent winter tires on steel rims. Front and rear camber kit, to dial a more aggressive alignement. RSB. Hotchkis endlinks (if produced). KONI dampers and Hypercoil springs. Of course I will need to calculate motion ratios and wheel rates before I determine a spring rate. Maintaining proper suspension geometry will also be a factor in my calculation. I don't dump my rides, my suspension upgrades are, well...actually upgrades.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.