9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I picked up my Si yesterday and it's awesome! I was involved in an accident that totaled my G37S recently and decided to come back to Honda - I had an RSX some years back. I was lucky to snag a fully packaged Si - the dealer said it was a corporate car and they had just received it last week! Car is extremely clean and has very low mileage.

My instagram is @sebasmarin in case you'd like to follow a lowkey daily build and my photo exploration. I am a photographer and activel contribute to Fatlace and other car blogs/magazines/companies.

Here's a picture we took in midtown yesterday, woohoo!

Screen Shot 2015-07-05 at 1.49.03 PM.png

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,503 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen.

I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Welcome!

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
Try a search. There are plenty of existing threads to put this new one on. Congrats on the car.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Got a few starter mods done over the weekend. 5K HID for low beam and fogs (aimed down for curtesy), interior and license plate white LEDs. Did a 2 step polish on the whole car and aplpied Aquapel on the exterior of all windows - if you haven't tried this stuff give it a go, it's amazing in the rain. Aquapel on amazon for $17 - pack of 4.

I'll get my thread up soon in the pictures section with some legit shots. Planning on getting BC coils and some meaty tires wraped on regamasters. Maybe some CF accents from P-JDM in the future.

Here's a quick render of what I have in mind.

Wheels.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts