9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a SI on Saturday its the first coupe with in 200 miles of Pittsburgh and I can't wait to buy some Rims and a kit for it. I didn't get one with the molds on it and only got the small Rims right now, but I'm looking for ideas. I love it. I did have a '02 Ex

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i got lucky

The first dealer was screwing me around and said 3months. So I called up a different dealer he had a black one, when I went to look at it he already sold it. The next day I brought a check in to put a deposit down and he told me the other dude backed out so I got the car. The other dude drove 300 miles back to DC empty handed.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Nice ridee! How much was it for u otd?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks

$26775 cause I got paint protection and bumper to bumper 7years and it has navigation as well

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Dangg whattt? Hella nice! I paid 27 otd for my sedan w/o navi with only 3 yr warranty on several things. Ur lucky!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah

Things just fell together on the deal. It was sold like three times but they kept backing out so I won. I am going crazy washing it though. Lucky for me I only drive it one day a week, cause it shows every speck of dust and dirt

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Nice! Luckily I don't have to deal w/ that since mine is white:)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
hehe thanks! so is urs man! :]

·
Registered
333 Posts
I got a SI on Saturday its the first coupe with in 200 miles of Pittsburgh and I can't wait to buy some Rims and a kit for it. I didn't get one with the molds on it and only got the small Rims right now, but I'm looking for ideas. I love it. I did have a '02 Ex
If your going to sell those stock si's contact me. I'll be interested in taking them off your hands

·
Registered
333 Posts
Congrats! If you wanna sell your stocks pm me!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Things just fell together on the deal. It was sold like three times but they kept backing out so I won. I am going crazy washing it though. Lucky for me I only drive it one day a week, cause it shows every speck of dust and dirt
That's Black I got black ex its ruff maintaing it spotless.

·
Registered
224 Posts
mine just had its 1st bday last month! hbd lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts