9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you guys do in your spare time?

This is what I do in my free time:dancingcoolsmiley:

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
spare time... whats that... when im not working my full time job... i work some part time ems... i also train for the swat team...i teach cpr/ aed training... usually taking classes for something... also we usually do special events here at work..right now were building float for christmas parade... also work part time ems for event medicine... i work the tennesse titans games and concerts in nashville....plus spend time with my wife and five year old....

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Haha free time I'm a full time student working part time with a volunteer ems gig every weekend, my free time is my car

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
405 Posts
lol free time is the time spent driving between jobs. The Si makes that much more enjoyable.

I've been putting in a lot of late nights working on a big project at work the past few months, but normally I play xbox, watch a bunch of TV shows, and just hang out with my lady friend.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
during my free time... i'm with my gf or hanging with friends... either that or i'm on my computer doing whatever. haha. oh, and watching shows.

other than that... i'm a full time student, but i'm trying to find a job.

·
Registered
90 Posts
This time of the year it is photography and come spring it is also motorcycling, cycling and airshows.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Autocross, BBQ, smoke cigars, play poker and hang out with friends and/or relatives.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I go to school full time and work full time.

Used to substitute work with my old band, watch the vid below let me know what ya think! :thumb:

decent music but the guys were tool bags haha and i wanted more money than what we were making on tours. band life sucks :bleh:

besides that i collect knives, movies, and i'm majoring in software engineering. whoop

·
Registered
60 Posts
When I have spare time I'll be riding (my Honda of course) . Been all over the Notheast on two wheels.....did the Blueridge Parkway a few years ago. Would love to travel further but work schedule doesn't allow.

·
Registered
605 Posts
...doing what?

I'll start.

I love cycling.
I love golf.
I love my PS3.

If I'm not with my family, or watching a sporting event on the tube, I am probably doing one of the three things listed above.

You??

·
Registered
241 Posts
Spending time with the family, cycling, basketball, football, watching nfl, having sex, sleep...ya know...the normal stuff...

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
When I'm not working???? Ummm... That don't happen often but usually spend time with family...

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
115 Posts
when I'm not working...
Spending time with friends
A lot of things at church with friends and family
Tuesday - Thursday 6:30-8:30 church events
Friday or Saturday hang out with my girlfriend and other friends
Sunday Church :D
Lots of reading at work when it is slow.
Reading all yalls awesome knowledge and infos learning about cars.
So fun

·
Registered
35 Posts
I travel a lot for work so I try to keep it low key most times when I am home.

Spend time with girlfriend/dogs
Ride motorcycle during summer
Downhill skiing in the winter
Xbox

·
Registered
313 Posts
I like to play video games or hang out with the wife and/or friends.
League of Legends
Diablo 3
DayZ (look it up, amazing game in beta, realistic zombie survival)
CoD on Xbox

When I'm with the wife and/or friends we like to:
Go to the beach
Canoe
Swim in the springs
Go to the movies
Drive around
Bowling
Also, the wife and I don't drink often, so I like to play DD a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 20 of 46 Posts