9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 349 Posts

·
Photoshop Masta
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. I'm from Pomona, and I had a chat with a guy (on this forum) who's from San Bernardino, made me curious as to who else is from the area. I've yet to run into another Si. Where you at?

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
yeah, most meet are either in corona, oc, temple city or puente hills

Armageddon is doing a meet this Thursday too at corona

·
Registered
365 Posts
San Diego for me

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm in Long Beach.. only person I've met on here is Kdk218.. ive actually only seen a total of about 6 SI's in the last year I have owned mine.. I have been wanting to go to a meet but my work schedule makes me not be able to go

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm in the San Fernando Valley.

How much did you guys get your SI's for? I'm trying to get a great deal on 2012 next week before the 2013 comes out.

·
Photoshop Masta
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sweet! I've only seen one Si, that was a couple days ago in Rancho Cucamonga. I'm glad I don't see a lot of them lol makes me feel 'unique'.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yea I have seen more scion frs/brz than I have of our 9th gens.. now they are more rare because of the new bodystyle.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I live I north Long Beach.

I don't think I have seen one 9th SI in the wild. I've test driven 2 sedans and as of last week Long Beach honda had 2 sedans in black and the sales person told me they were doing a PDI to a silver. I ended up ordering my 2013 SI through my credit union. No build date or vin yet but I was told they talked to the manufacturer and I will be on the list when they start there first builds.

I have been wanting to see more 9th SI's around here.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
325 Posts

·
Photoshop Masta
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I live I north Long Beach.

I don't think I have seen one 9th SI in the wild. I've test driven 2 sedans and as of last week Long Beach honda had 2 sedans in black and the sales person told me they were doing a PDI to a silver. I ended up ordering my 2013 SI through my credit union. No build date or vin yet but I was told they talked to the manufacturer and I will be on the list when they start there first builds.

I have been wanting to see more 9th SI's around here.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
You like the 2013? I mean, to each their own and congrats on the purchase....but I personally don't care for their front & rear end. Still a damn cool car, of course, but not my 'steelo'.

1 - 20 of 349 Posts