9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 349 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'm in the San Fernando Valley.

How much did you guys get your SI's for? I'm trying to get a great deal on 2012 next week before the 2013 comes out.
I'm in the San Fernando Valley, too.

I got mine 6/2012, prime rate for 60 Months was 1.9% and was 0.9% and the end of the year.
MSRP on my car with HPS tires was 23,545.00 and I got it for 22,250.00. Here's my deal experience from local dealers.

Kolbe Honda in Reseda (-$250 on MSRP)
Galpin Honda in Mission Hills (-$250 on MSRP then offered -$500 when I went home)
Keyes Honda in Woodland Hills/DCH Oxnard Honda /Miller Honda Van Nuys (MSRP)
Honda of Hollywood (-1250 on MSRP) Donny was my salesman, Internet Manager.

I'm sure you could score a better deal now. Hope it helps.

·
Registered
113 Posts
San Diego/Chula Vista/Bonita area here. I think I've seen a couple 9th gen's rollin around but im not 100% sure. They're scarce by me for some reason

·
Registered
365 Posts
Just saw a GORGEOUS white '13 si sedan in Coronado! Man they did right with the sedan for '13. Looked like he just drove it off the lot. Made me jealous

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Just saw a GORGEOUS white '13 si sedan in Coronado! Man they did right with the sedan for '13. Looked like he just drove it off the lot. Made me jealous

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App
I saw another 13 sedan in my area too at night. Looking at it from behind at night is really nice! They did a good job on the tails!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nope. My girl does take it to national university in west chula vista tho. I'm an early bird. I head out in the morning at 430am and head home at 130pm...no traffic and tons of vtec!!

When this damn skunk2 header finally ships I'll do their megapower rr and when you see one with that setup it'll proly be me lol. I don't think too many 2012 si's will have that combo in SD county when I put mine on. I can't wait. This car is soooooooooo quiet. My buddy from IB has an 8th gen and the exhaust is much better sounding. Maybe because its got some mileage on it...either way I want sound bouncing off of sh!t as I pass by

·
Registered
113 Posts
Nope. My girl does take it to national university in west chula vista tho. I'm an early bird. I head out in the morning at 430am and head home at 130pm...no traffic and tons of vtec!!

When this damn skunk2 header finally ships I'll do their megapower rr and when you see one with that setup it'll proly be me lol. I don't think too many 2012 si's will have that combo in SD county when I put mine on. I can't wait. This car is soooooooooo quiet. My buddy from IB has an 8th gen and the exhaust is much better sounding. Maybe because its got some mileage on it...either way I want sound bouncing off of sh!t as I pass by
That's awesome haha lemme know when you put it in! Been wanting to hear that s2 combo.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi SoCal, Im in Moreno Valley, Riverside.
Going to Cal State San Bernardino everyday (except weekend LOL)
My pleasure to meet with you guys

·
Registered
365 Posts
1362092657288.jpg

This is the one! Haha saw him again today. We both drove the same route to the 5, but he went south. Kinda definitely jealous. No offense to the guys that have the 12 sedan

·
Registered
72 Posts
View attachment 20049

This is the one! Haha saw him again today. We both drove the same route to the 5, but he went south. Kinda definitely jealous. No offense to the guys that have the 12 sedan
Not jealous. I truly don't dig what they did to the front end. Rear looks DOPE! Its just that, the front, kinda looks like a hyundai <----if thats spelled right cuz who cares.

21 - 40 of 349 Posts