9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all. i'm a new member to the forums, but have been lurking since before purchasing a 9th gen sedan in the caribbean. great community.

i would like to know if anyone knows of a source for rhd sedan accessories (eg mats, fog lights etc) in the preferably the usa (or elsewhere). loving the car so far (fun to drive despite 1.6L).

·
Registered
903 Posts
Please post pictures!!..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket 4G LTE from At&t.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
civic.jpg

accessories list so far:

side moldings
window visors
cup holders
trunk liner

but i need more! sadly it had been tough to find rhd accessories.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Looks nice!!!!... For Rhd I I dont really know!!. But I dont think it should matter only the interior right??.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket 4G LTE from At&t.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes interior accessories like mats, and accessories with attachments on/near the steering wheel eg fogs.

·
Registered
293 Posts
NIICe dude, license plate looks trini??

i'm from jamaica, I have the exact version same color. I'm also interested in looking for parts

civic.jpg

where did you get side moldings and window visors?

·
Registered
96 Posts
those headlights and front bumper look so much more agressive than the pieces we get in the US...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes, trinidad.

a combination of ebay and amazon is what i have used so far. i also have deck lid spoiler which shall be installed when i summon the courage.

i guess the dealership in jamaica doesn't have accessories (yet)? just like in trinidad.

·
Registered
293 Posts
yes, trinidad.

a combination of ebay and amazon is what i have used so far. i also have deck lid spoiler which shall be installed when i summon the courage.

i guess the dealership in jamaica doesn't have accessories (yet)? just like in trinidad.
My dealership says they should be getting some accessories about May. What's the name of the dealer in trinidad?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the name of the dealership is classic motors. but dealership prices on accessories will have 300% + markup. need a source abroad.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts