9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

this is my ‘12 fg4. I bought it at 82k been putting crazy miles on it currently at 115k with less than a year of ownership but I finally have a new commute and Im not really driving it as much and want to go turbo. Currently bone stock looking to get started with suspension and exhaust, seems like everything is out of stock or back ordered.Just wanted to know if there were any reliable suppliers or ways to find used parts in today’s market?

·
Registered
58 Posts
procivic.com, collegehillshonda has some stuff, kseriesparts, depends on exactly what you’re looking for, I have same exact car believe me it’s not easy finding good mods for the ‘12. Keep looking. Also forum classifieds, Facebook (which is garbage btw) but marketplace has 9th gen buy/sell, Acuity which I highly recommend has shift mods (short throw, bushings and the best CAI on the market in my opinion.)
Good luck and car looks great man. Wish my paint was still fresh like that, they did a lousy clear coat job on these CBP 9th gens.
View attachment 494486
this is my ‘12 fg4. I bought it at 82k been putting crazy miles on it currently at 115k with less than a year of ownership but I finally have a new commute and Im not really driving it as much and want to go turbo. Currently bone stock looking to get started with suspension and exhaust, seems like everything is out of stock or back ordered.Just wanted to know if there were any reliable suppliers or ways to find used parts in today’s market?

·
Registered
767 Posts
axion industries and fkx are some too.

Just depends on what you're looking for. FB marketplace I heard is a good place to buy parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts