9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just discovered this forum after a very long and unsuccessful search for these headlights. I’ve checked multiple websites and emailed one of the companies and they have no idea when it will be back in stock. Any ideas where I can find these elsewhere?
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're kinda out of luck sadly. A lot of aftermarket parts are either thin with stock or back order with no eta cause of covid. If you do find parts they are much more expensive now than they were 2-3 years ago. Id check the 9th gen civic parts groups on facebook see if anyone is selling a used pair
mann thats unfortunate. ill go check the group. do you know anything about precision works or andys sport shop?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Precision dies really good retro fits and honestly i know its more expensive but everything would be better quality with a good retrofit compared to the aftermarket ones. A lot of the aftermarket ones dont allow for good light output cause the projectors are cheap garbage.
i might wait till black friday to see what precision has, but if they are still expensive i’ll probably go with some used retrofitted headlights that have some scuffs as well as marks on the side

1 - 3 of 3 Posts