9th Gen Civic Forum banner

where's all my San Diego peeps at?

Tags
diego peeps san
6K views 36 replies 17 participants last post by  yotuffguy 
#1 ·
I know there's a few of you out there in this fine city of San Diego. Let's get a meet going. I wanna meet atleast one of you guys. Who knows, if we get enough ppl together, maybe we can caravan up to orange county and meet some of the peeps out there too. Let's get something going on. If we can set a date, time, and place I'm down whenever. I'm tired of seeing these FRS and BRZ around, I wanna see more 9th gen civics!!!!!! Whos with me?

#7 ·
I'm definitely checking in. Just went to a real nice car meet last night in Mira Mesa off Mira Mesa Blvd at Fudruckers. Real nice turn out.

#17 ·
With this many ppl in san diego, we should do a meet with just us 9th gens. What's a good location is the question. I'm a bit worried about the SD cops trying to break it up. I am, however, going to the SoCal meet in LA.....July 13, 2013, 7:30 pm Krispy Kreme, 1548 S Azusa Ave, Industry‎ California‎ 91748. Let me know if you guys wanna roll with me.

#20 ·
I'm here! I live in Mira Mesa, but I commute daily to La Jolla/UCSD for school. I would be down to meet up in SD. IDK about driving up to LA, though.

I own a 2013 CBP LX Sedan; bone stock but I would still be down to meetup to get some inspiration for mods.

I live a few minutes away from the Fuddruckers on Mira Mesa Blvd! Someone hit me up with the details!

#21 ·
For those who wanna roll up with us to LA, pm me. You wont be disappointed, because our turn out last meet was pretty damn good. All 9th gens!!!! You'll get to meet a lot of cool peeps there. No strangers, we're all family!

#25 ·
We should really organize something locally! Anyone know any good locations (open parking lots with minimal police interference)?

I would love to meet my fellow Civic brothers/sisters and get some inspiration for my ride!

#28 ·
The SoCal9's just had our last meet yesterday and were always welcome to meet more 9th gens. If anyone is interested come check out our thread here:
http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/crew-clubs/18488-official-so-cal-9s-crew.html

There's currently only 3 main heads from SD, it'll be pretty cool if we can get a couple more people so we can have some local meets going on.

Here's a teaser of how it all went down yesterday.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Parking Mode of transport

If you wanna be a part of chill group of people, check us out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.