9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got a 2013 Si coupe. My previous car was a 2003 coupe. I still have the winter tires on steelies from the 2003. Will they fit on the new Si?

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Well... do you know any of the specs on the wheels? I guess the first thing to look at is how many lugs are on the wheel. From what I can research quickly here, the 2003 only had 4 lugs. The 2013 Si has 5. That would pose the first challenge...4x100 lug pattern versus 5x114.3.

Next challenge would be clearing the front brakes. On the diameter aspect, seems like 16" diameter wheels will work on the Si, but if they're smaller, it may get touchy. Next would be spacing clearance from the brake to the inside back of the wheels.

First guess at the answer to your question - NO.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,199 Posts
James, honestly, you have the car and the wheels. Why not just jack it up and see if one fits, assuming first that the wheels are 5-lug.

Try a front wheel, as the brakes are(?) bigger.

And welcome to 9th gen.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,199 Posts
See? Just hadta look. :)

·
Registered
2,139 Posts

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
It depends if you have the Si Hatch or the EX, LX, DX coupe/sedan. The 7th gen 02-03 USDM Si Hatch is 4 lug, but the 04-05 USDM Si Hatch is 5 lug.

So, OP, which 7th gen trim are you refering to?
OP said 2003 coupe. So, can't be the Si, gotta be of the LX, EX type trims.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,199 Posts
I can't believe this is still a question. He just has to look at the wheels on his car, and the other set.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
OP said 2003 coupe. So, can't be the Si, gotta be of the LX, EX type trims.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Oooops, my bad...I forgot the details on his post...LoL... I was only looking at the title and answered it.

I can't believe this is still a question. He just has to look at the wheels on his car, and the other set.
hahaha....good point.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts