9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering cause I wanted to upgrade my radio and wanted to see if they would fit.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yes, but with some exceptions. I did the conversion on my 2013. Here's what you'll need.

Obviously the head unit. I was lucky to find one locally on offerup for $160 with the dash piece. If you just want the radio, all the necessary harness from a 13 will connect, except for the handsfree steering wheel control for the bluetooth. It seems for the 14-15 year they changed the harness connector. The bluetooth will still work, you'll just have to answer and end calls by using the touchscreen display. My radio came with the connector with s cut wire, so I just have to splice it on to my existing wire just haven't gotten around to it.

Now if you want the HDMI and USB connection from the lower dash, you'll need to buy the harness, the pieces in the dash since the 13 has an aux cable, oh and a gps/antenna because the clock in the radio will keep switching to PST for some reason. The extra parts for the HDMI and USB port came out close to $200. I purchased from majestic honda.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts