9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Bolt pattern on the Subaru wheels is 5x114.3 and wheel is 19x8.5. I have no idea if anyone has tried to just tried fitting into the bore hub if that’s changed or not.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
The Bolt pattern on the Subaru wheels is 5x114.3 and wheel is 19x8.5. I have no idea if anyone has tried to just tried fitting into the bore hub if that’s changed or not.
Subaru has a 56.1mm hub bore so it won't work. Honda is 64.1mm

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
136 Posts
I've seen it done in one of the facebook groups, but not sure of the details or how great the fit is. If what dpetro1 said is true, either that user modified something, he doesn't know about the hub bore, or he's just rocking it AS-IS.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,834 Posts
I've seen it done in one of the facebook groups, but not sure of the details or how great the fit is. If what dpetro1 said is true, either that user modified something, he doesn't know about the hub bore, or he's just rocking it AS-IS.
Can't rock it as is because stock bore on Subaru too small won't fit. You'd have to mill the bore basically making it bigger to fit. Problem there is by milling the bore your compromising the structural integrity of the wheel so be warned.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts