9th Gen Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wilwood direct bolt on front brake kit for sale. Setup has maybe 5k mikes on it, fantastic condition. Rotors have tons of life left and the calipers have no issues. This is a direct bolt on for our cars and cones with everything needed, and includes front SS lines. All bleed screws have speed bleeders installed so you can bleed yourself easily. Also comes with several brake pads:

Wilwood BP-10 90% life left
Carbotech XP-10 95% life left
EBC Yellowstuff 70% life left
Hawk HPS 50% life left.

800 shipped

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
922 Posts
Man, I would love to have those. Damn shame my job is currently cutting back hours due to supply issues.

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
922 Posts
Make a reasonable offer. I just want them gone!
20 piece chicken nuggets and three 6 packs of your favorite drink!

Hmm, $475?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wilwood direct bolt on front brake kit for sale. Setup has maybe 5k mikes on it, fantastic condition. Rotors have tons of life left and the calipers have no issues. This is a direct bolt on for our cars and cones with everything needed, and includes front SS lines. All bleed screws have speed bleeders installed so you can bleed yourself easily. Also comes with several brake pads:

Wilwood BP-10 90% life left
Carbotech XP-10 95% life left
EBC Yellowstuff 70% life left
Hawk HPS 50% life left.

800 shipped View attachment 493969

View attachment 493968
Do you have any pics of them on the car? I’m interested and willing to give an offer just wondering how the size looks on the car itself

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.