9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday we found the lucky winner of a free set of Lloyd custom mats. Congrats to Jay D. and his Nissan Juke!

With no further delay, we’re running another giveaway! This time, you can get a free air intake worth up to $300. To enter, simply follow CARiD on Google+, +1 and comment on this post telling us what intake you’d pick if you won.

Don’t waste a moment as entries are only accepted through Friday, 11:59pm EST!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Entered! I don't how it'd work if I won though cause all the intakes are over $300 dollars lol. I picked the one closest to that price!

·
Registered
716 Posts
I already have an Injen CAI but I'd be willing to test out another one

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
DUAL INTAKES^^ LOL

but yeh i wanna enter! tooo any intake is great! LOL Honda air box = garbo!

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
love seeing CARID as a sponsor/vendor right now! giving away free stuff for contest! i love it! i loved win :) 18 no job on a search and career wise too.. if i win i would love a injen intake for my r18 lol

·
Registered
256 Posts
love seeing CARID as a sponsor/vendor right now! giving away free stuff for contest! i love it! i loved win :) 18 no job on a search and career wise too.. if i win i would love a injen intake for my r18 lol
Please i need the intake i have no money and no gf plzzzzzzzzz.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'm in...thanks and good luck to all

Sent from my Malata SMBA1002 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Please i need the intake i have no money and no gf plzzzzzzzzz.

AHAHAHAHAH!!! Aww common! He needs it! With a girl friend, and without money what is life! One must spice life up with a Cold air intake!

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
I want ART SRI PLEASEEE :D

·
Registered
241 Posts
+1... Takeda

Thanks for the chance to win!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
I didn't see the Takeda CAI on their website unfortunately...only Injen and K&N for the civics. :-( but if I win it's free so no complaints here, lol...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
I'd be so happy if ui wont. Only would take ART SRI tho. I hate that plastic on the top part of the injen CAI :(

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
I didn't see the Takeda CAI on their website unfortunately...only Injen and K&N for the civics. :-( but if I win it's free so no complaints here, lol...
when they tell me this is will tell them ART SRI! :) IF they say no f u, i'll leave and go home. Someone else can have the free prize lol

Bad shit isn't worth having for free! LOL

JK OBV!

·
Registered
125 Posts
If i had to choose i would have to say injen or art.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 20 of 26 Posts