9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Living in Ohio with 50% law for the front really sucks! Anyone have suggestions, I like it dark but don't want issues with the law...

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Hola
3,746 Posts
Living in Ohio with 50% law for the front really sucks! Anyone have suggestions, I like it dark but don't want issues with the law...

I think it really depends on where you live. Cincinnati overall is pretty lax about it but the little town I live in is notorious for giving tickets for exceeding the speed limit even by just 1mph. So I played it safe and got 50 front and 20 rear. I love it, even though its a coupe

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm in cincy as well and I have 30 on the front and 20 on the back. I haven't had any issues.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
54 Posts
wait what? the law is 50? lol. im living in cortland ohio and i moved here about a year ago from philly. i have 20 all around and havent been pulled over (knock on wood).

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Hey Lam Chop stay out of Poland,Canfield,Boardman.They will pull you over test you and possibly make you remove it.I lived there 37 years and know the deal.When I go back in the summertime with my 04 ex I keep the front windows down unless its raining and I know several cops.If your front window is tinted more than 6 inches they will tow you,with 20 your just buying time.8 have never driven my si to Ohio but I'm sure they would be all over it. How do you like the area? I hope to move back soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have heard that the state is spotty on enforcement, but don't really need to pay for the tint over and over again.... Thanks, looking forward to the pics!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I live in marysville and have 23% all around. So far haven't had any trouble with it. When I go through the smaller cities like Hilliard or Dublin I just roll them down

1 - 11 of 11 Posts