9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the window visors for the 2015 4 door si’s different than the coupe. Been seeing a lot of ones for 4 door few coupes just wondering if they match up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
completely different. the coupe's doors are much longer than the sedans.

do not buy visors for the sedan expecting them to fit your coupe.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Are the window visors for the 2015 4 door si’s different than the coupe. Been seeing a lot of ones for 4 door few coupes just wondering if they match up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. Doors are shorter on sedan. Either get the cheaper stick ons or the in-channel ones (I have the in-channel as they don't stick out, give a bigger space to have window down and NO risk of them coming out of that track)

Photo is kinda hard to see with my window tint but should be able to get an idea.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
No. Doors are shorter on sedan. Either get the cheaper stick ons or the in-channel ones (I have the in-channel as they don't stick out, give a bigger space to have window down and NO risk of them coming out of that track)

Photo is kinda hard to see with my window tint but should be able to get an idea.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
How was the install and where did you order them bro?

·
I Need A Vacation
14,067 Posts
They are in channel window visors search up any YouTube install video for in channel window visors basically they tuck into the window seals. I think Weathertech use to make in channel window visors for 9thgen Civics not sure any more.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yea weathertech still makes them, and they are in-channel, I used some from Amazon and they’re easy to install and look great, when installing just take your time.
here is the Amazon link:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts