9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
7 year bump...lol

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I had a seizure when the car was 4 months old, its just coming out of storage in January as I just got cleared to drive again. Hard to come on this site when you cant drive.......FREEDOM !! I just wanted to know if someone actualy got the parts when buying the whole car right away from the dealer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Use the stock Si rims that you SHOULD have gotten with your hfp for your winter tires and leave the super sports on your 18" hfp rims for summer
I am sorry to be writing so late in the game, but did you actually get the stock Si rims with your HFP purchase? I did not and it was my third Civic from the same dealer.........Wow

·
Registered
8 Posts
This is a hugely valuable piece of information, even if only for a few people. Thanks for posting it.

And welcome to 9th gen, shajive, and jgeckohfp.
I bought three Civic's from my dealer and when it came to my HFP they just had to rip me! Wow!! I wish I would have been as curious as you as I bought mine new as well. I only have 40k on it and its been stored inside for the last 6 years. Wow I was taken!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yeah, I had a seizure when the car was 4 months old, its just coming out of storage in January as I just got cleared to drive again. Hard to come on this site when you cant drive.......FREEDOM !! I just wanted to know if someone actualy got the parts when buying the whole car right away from the dealer.
Holy smokes! Look at it this way, you've got the last true Si, and the rare HFP. All with low miles, etc.
Enjoy the car now. I've heard the 1.5 in the 10th gen is crappy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Some people got the stock parts and some didn't so YMMV.
Thanks for the info, better learning for next time if they make another that looks as good. Not a cheap car if you get it loaded and lots to choose from in that price range.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Holy smokes! Look at it this way, you've got the last true Si, and the rare HFP. All with low miles, etc.
Enjoy the car now. I've heard the 1.5 in the 10th gen is crappy.
Thanks for the info, better learning for next time if they make another that looks as good. Not a cheap car if you get it loaded and lots to choose from in that price range. Just after you buy a new Civic every year for three years and you already get 0.01% interest you would think you would be told about the parts. Lol, defiantly learned something today, that's for sure.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts