9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the worst thing that has happened to you during a date? Many years ago, before the wife, I Took a girl out for dinner and a movie and we ended up eating at a Mexican restaurant. I drove her home did the whole shenanigans with the kissing, she got out of the car and at that same moment I let go of a fart that I was holding onto for about three hours. When I was backing down the driveway she ran toward the car for another kiss so I had to Roll the window down at that point, and you should've seen the expression on her face. It was hilarious

·
Registered
539 Posts
I met up with a co-workers daughter which lived 50 miles away and we chose to go see a movie. Jack ass just came out and that is the movie she chose. It was an interesting experience not knowing her all that well. To say the least that was the last time I drove out to see her.

·
Registered
376 Posts
my ex girlfriend. i took her out for valentines day last year and we went to a prominent venue and restaurant in Washington DC with a fancy hotel room (the room itself cost me $400 for the night lol)

well she is/was obsessed with vampires and vampire diaries was her favorite. we went to a beatles love songs concert (covered by local DC musicians, great show!) and we has several drinks since the telly was walking distance. i dont remember how much we drank but she blacked out at the venue and i was hardly drunk lol. well she got drunk and just walked away from me and came back 10 minutes later and slapped me in the face in front of everyone as the show was ending and she made a huge scene.

i was really embarrassed so i just grabbed her and left while she was screaming at me.

its not over yet.. we got back to the hotel and i needed to go get a drink at the bar so i got one and she looks me dead ass in the face all drunk and whispers "the people next to you are hybrids" or some shit and started going off and the people looked at me like wtf??? i just said sorry shes drunk and she FLIPPED out talking all shit about how she knows what they are and shes gonna kill them.

she always got like this too. couldnt take her anywhere. i broke up with her several months later.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I once went on a double date with the girls parents.
Never do this!!!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,104 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Whose idea was this?

It was a condition of her going out with me.
Something about they didn't trust me...? I don't know anymore.
Needless to say i broke it off with her after a month or 2 of that shit.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I had my transmission die after dropping off my date. Her parents were outside. I walked her to the door and she sat down outside with her parents. I then walked back to my car and put it in gear to back out. It just revved... I had to push my car out of their driveway and they all laughed and didn't help. Good times! Never dated her again :wink:

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,104 Posts
It wasn't exactly a date, but when I was 18, I had a gf who, while parking her car next to mine, drove her car into the side of mine at a place she was meeting me.

When I went to her house to get their insurance information from her father, that sort of ended the relationship.

What was I supposed to do, pay for the body work myself when my car was parked? haha

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,104 Posts
My date would not stop talking about her ex. So once we finally got to our table, I paid our waiter $20 to spill a drink on her because I couldn't take it anymore.
How about, 'Couldja shut up about your ex for 5 minutes??' hahahahahahahaaaaaa

·
Registered
10 Posts
The worst was a blind date. when my former classmate came with whom we didn't get along. My friend and his girlfriend, we also spoiled a date.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts