9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! im new here coming from 8thcivic.com. I own a '11 Civic Si sedan Crystal Black Pearl. Decided to join the party over here so let me know wat you guys think of my ride. The ASM '11 Civic LX sedan below is my girlfriend's car, we bought both our cars the same day (2/1/11).
Enjoy the pics!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Weclome to the 9th!
please feel free to leave all the BS from the 8th over there lol (sorry had to do it)
SO if you dont mind me asking.....what made you buy a new civic last month when the new models are coming out already??

and where you guys from. thanks for the pics!!!! im guessing the SI is urs :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome ü. I'm also an 8th member, but usually only lurked and never really participated in discussions. Used to own a nice 08 Tafetta White FG2 till I had to trade it in for a family car (Altima 3.5SR). And if the new Si's turn out to be as good as I hope they would, I just might end up getting one later this year!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Weclome to the 9th!
please feel free to leave all the BS from the 8th over there lol (sorry had to do it)
SO if you dont mind me asking.....what made you buy a new civic last month when the new models are coming out already??

and where you guys from. thanks for the pics!!!! im guessing the SI is urs :)
Haha dont worry i wasnt even over there that long so no BS... Yess the Si is mine! Well before our Civics we only had 1 car and it was pretty much bout to die on us. We had a good decent down payment and when we went to the dealer we were interested on a 08 tafetta white Civic Si for me and a 08 asm civic lx for her. We had no interest on a new car but when we did some numbers with the sales rep, our monthly payments were actually gonna be cheaper on the new civics then the 2 preowned civics so we just went for it. However im not upside down on my Si because of the good down payment so i might be heading down to the dealer within the next year or so and getting the new '12 Civic Si :eusa_dance: we'll see wat happens!
We are in central california. In Pismo Beach to be exact. Its like about 3hrs north of LA but we go down to LA and OC area often

Are you in California also? And wat do you drive??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome ü. I'm also an 8th member, but usually only lurked and never really participated in discussions. Used to own a nice 08 Tafetta White FG2 till I had to trade it in for a family car (Altima 3.5SR). And if the new Si's turn out to be as good as I hope they would, I just might end up getting one later this year!
Hey nice to meet you.. Those altimas are actually really nice, wat color is yours? I might be thinkin of trading my '11 Civic for the new ones within the next year also :eusa_dance:

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Haha dont worry i wasnt even over there that long so no BS... Yess the Si is mine! Well before our Civics we only had 1 car and it was pretty much bout to die on us. We had a good decent down payment and when we went to the dealer we were interested on a 08 tafetta white Civic Si for me and a 08 asm civic lx for her. We had no interest on a new car but when we did some numbers with the sales rep, our monthly payments were actually gonna be cheaper on the new civics then the 2 preowned civics so we just went for it. However im not upside down on my Si because of the good down payment so i might be heading down to the dealer within the next year or so and getting the new '12 Civic Si :eusa_dance: we'll see wat happens!
We are in central california. In Pismo Beach to be exact. Its like about 3hrs north of LA but we go down to LA and OC area often

Are you in California also? And wat do you drive??
well glad to have ya here!
Yeah these days its almost cheaper to buy new than used, especially with financing rates.....
PISMO DUNES!!!! love it, use to take my truck out there and just bash it!!!!

I have a 02 lancer for a daily driver and a 2010 Ford SVT Raptor for my toy :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey nice to meet you.. Those altimas are actually really nice, wat color is yours? I might be thinkin of trading my '11 Civic for the new ones within the next year also :eusa_dance:
I have a Dark Slate Metallic one. It was a tough choice choosing between the Altima and the Accord, but in the end the higher-end cabin tech and sweet-sounding VQ35 engine of the alty won me over :p.

Lets hope the new Civics will be worth the wait ü.

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
What is epic about it? Looks stock.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
I'm not trying to be mean. SN epicSi. I was just askin

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Ah there will always be posts like that, no matter what forums you go to.
Trust me, he didnt mean it that way. He's very active and has been very cool with everyone! i think it was jsut taken out of context :)

but if you still think he meant it that way then go :S-A-Smack:him! lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well glad to have ya here!
Yeah these days its almost cheaper to buy new than used, especially with financing rates.....
PISMO DUNES!!!! love it, use to take my truck out there and just bash it!!!!

I have a 02 lancer for a daily driver and a 2010 Ford SVT Raptor for my toy :)
Yupp.. ahh you been to the dunes?? its so much fun out there, i have a few friends with some lifted trucks, we go out there sometimes! Dangg you have a raptor??? that truck is amazing! wen i drive by my ford dealer here in arroyo grande they always have a raptor upfront and im just drooling as i drive by haha! when was the last time you were here?

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Yupp.. ahh you been to the dunes?? its so much fun out there, i have a few friends with some lifted trucks, we go out there sometimes! Dangg you have a raptor??? that truck is amazing! wen i drive by my ford dealer here in arroyo grande they always have a raptor upfront and im just drooling as i drive by haha! when was the last time you were here?
yeah its definitely a fun truck, a little big though. kinda wish they would make a Ranger Raptor, but doubt it will happen. ahhh its been a few months since i have been there, brought my quad with me too. I have a 04 Yamaha YFZ450. Usually hit up Dumont Dunes though....not so much lately with gas at $4.20/gal! lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not trying to be mean. SN epicSi. I was just askin
haha its all good, well i just got it in february so its still stock, i was plannin on doing alot more too it but maybe not so much anymore since im thinking of gettin a '12 Si sedan. but looks like your Si might be closer to "epic" then mine!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Trust me, he didnt mean it that way. He's very active and has been very cool with everyone! i think it was jsut taken out of context :)

haha no ill let it go easy today, im liking his supercharge Civic :eusa_dance:

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
haha its all good, well i just got it in february so its still stock, i was plannin on doing alot more too it but maybe not so much anymore since im thinking of gettin a '12 Si sedan. but looks like your Si might be closer to "epic" then mine!
Eh. Mine is not epic. I like it. I can't decide what I want to do with it. I have so many parts that I have accumulated over the winter. I just don't know anymore. :gah: Well, anyways, I didn't mean to be rude with my previous comment. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah its definitely a fun truck, a little big though. kinda wish they would make a Ranger Raptor, but doubt it will happen. ahhh its been a few months since i have been there, brought my quad with me too. I have a 04 Yamaha YFZ450. Usually hit up Dumont Dunes though....not so much lately with gas at $4.20/gal! lol
Yea probably wont, arent they coming up with a four door raptor soon? i kno they already released the 6.2L engine
Gas is gettin expensive, i use to drive a 05 Expedition and gas mileage was horrible on it (10-15mpg), good thing my little civic si those like 30mpg on the highway, and the lx those like 35mpg :eusa_dance:

·
Registered
136 Posts

I'm pretty new here myself, shouldn't have judged quick like that. My apologies. Just want everyone to get along and all :).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts