9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to walmart came out saw this deep scratch!!!
PMO! anyone know how much for touch up paint at the dealer??

100_0578.jpg 100_0579.jpg

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
oh man... thats bitter bro... but no help here on fa pricr...hope it aint too much

·
Registered
833 Posts
Oh man that really sucks..i got a paint pen from one of the online honda parts houses for under $6 but shipping was $12 due to being a chemical and restricted to ground shipping only. check this Handa link..Honda Civic Touch Up Paint

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Under 10 bucks at your friendly local stealership.

Reactions: trung09

·
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ima go to the dealer next week when i get my pay check see how much it is or call. hope i get this shit fix soon

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Clean it well, swab it with alcohol then put on a few thin coats of the touchup paint. If you have some thinner use it to make the touchup paint easier to lay flat. The stuff they sell is really thick in their paint pen. This will not produce a perfect repair but should be tolerable and hard to notice for anyone but you.

·
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Clean it well, swab it with alcohol then put on a few thin coats of the touchup paint. If you have some thinner use it to make the touchup paint easier to lay flat. The stuff they sell is really thick in their paint pen. This will not produce a perfect repair but should be tolerable and hard to notice for anyone but you.
thanks for the tip :thumb:

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
You may want to consider getting a good quality finely pointed brush. Know any artists that you could borrow one from?

·
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
good thing my gf knows how to draw n paint very well ima have her do it ahah

1 - 11 of 11 Posts