9th Gen Civic Forum banner

black or white xxr 527 on black si coupe ?

• black

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • white

Votes: 13 50.0%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey everyone, im new to this forum and im looking for suggestions
i own a black 9th si coupe and planning on getting xxr 527 wheels.
but im not sure which color to get, black or white ?
plz help me :0 thanks
and heres a photoshop version of white xxr 527
whitexxrfukudavid.jpg

·
Raspy is a bad thing?
4,535 Posts
In general, I do like the TW with black rims, but have never seen the opposite. I guess the black rides normally have black rims. So, I would have to go with black if those were the only 2 choices. Voted!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
okay thankyou, cuz i planned on getting black, but then i photoshop white xxr 527 in and it looks pretty dope, i guess ill wait for more responds or votes

·
Raspy is a bad thing?
4,535 Posts
Can you post the photoshop pic? I would like to see with the white rims...

·
Registered
103 Posts
skunk2 springs.jpg
i forget whose car this is, and i know they're not xxr's haha but it can give you a pretty good idea of what white would look like on a black coupe :)
i personally really like this look! black on black can look amazing too though o___o decisions decisions...(i voted white :p)

·
Raspy is a bad thing?
4,535 Posts
Thanks for posting the pic Khizr. I'll have to stick with my original vote. I may be swayed with some white emblems added though (H, Si, Civic). Then it may come together a little better for me. Just my personal preference...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thanks for posting the pic Khizr. I'll have to stick with my original vote. I may be swayed with some white emblems added though (H, Si, Civic). Then it may come together a little better for me. Just my personal preference...
hey, to each his own! i like black on black almost equally. i guess since i had black on black on my previous car, i liked the change. now i have the opposite dilemma of Minty2358; I'm deciding between the same black or white XXR's on my 2013 Civic Si Sedan haha

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
please vote guys :D and i added the photoshop photo of white wheels on black 9th civic

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haha thanks for voting

1 - 20 of 28 Posts