9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sorry but the search engine sucks so bad here. I tried going through few pages and didn't see a reference to fog lenses(not bulbs)

Any one running yellow fog lenses? Preferred brands? I thought these looked cool: Edit NVM I STILL cant post hyperlinks. Super gay.....

Opinions?

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Im sorry but the search engine sucks so bad here. I tried going through few pages and didn't see a reference to fog lenses(not bulbs)

Any one running yellow fog lenses? Preferred brands? I thought these looked cool: Edit NVM I STILL cant post hyperlinks. Super gay.....

Opinions?
Yea the search is bad, best to hit up google. If you put 9thgen civic into the search this site usually pops up first. Can't help you on the lenses, i'm running yellow leds. Lenses would be cleaner tho IMO

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Never seen replacement lenses. Most people run a vinyl overlay to get the color.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
757 Posts
Best bet is film overlays. I had some on mine for awhile. They were precut and fit just fine covered the whole lens and only took a couple minutes to install. Plus if you end up getting tired of the yellow look (like i did) you can just peel them right off

·
Registered
10 Posts
I too am running LEDs. Thought about getting the yellow tint but I figured this way is better incase I want to change up and swap to a different color.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Check your state inspection laws to see if colored overlays are okay. I failed inspection because over my yellow overlays. I believe Morimoto makes an LED housing kit with bulbs that can come in either clear lenses or yellow ones. Average cost is about $170 though...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts