9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Yo Yo

4K views 30 replies 10 participants last post by  Respek 
#1 ·
Whats goin on everyone im Tony from Magic City(Orlando) FL.!!
Just got on the 9th gen site. Wanna see what people do to the 9th.

#27 ·
At least they did better than my hometown Nets. :banghead:

Good thing I'm a Lakers/Mavs fan too.

Game 1 should have gone to the Lakers, the Mavs got lucky LA fell apart, I'm hoping LA wins it

I'm hoping it's LA vs. Boston or Miami. I dislike Boston so I'd love for them to lose to the Lakers. For Miami, I just like the match ups of the young guys vs Kobe.

If Memphis makes it I'm gonna be very bored. lol

#28 ·
Boston are abunch of dirty players. I hate MIA and dont care for LA. I hope Memphis makes it to prove to the commotioner that he cant control the nba cause he wants LA and MIA to be in the finals!! Stick to yo home team man they'll get good.

#29 ·
I've been a Nets fan hardcore since 2000, it's been a long 11 years man lol I can't wait for the move to Brooklyn, they need a nicer location, truth is, Newark needs work, it's not nice enough to be the home of the team. Brooklyn will be much better, a good fan base is something the team needs and I hope that's what the trade gives them. I hear there's a chance Howard could become a Net. hahaa I doubt it, but who knows

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.