Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Below average

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have these tires? I pick mine up soon and was curious what you think of them.

J.Dre

·
Got Jiggy with Blue and liked it!!!
430 Posts
I cannot comment on those particular tires, but I had Yokohamas on my last car and they were excellent. Zero problems or complaints.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I work at Infiniti and I dont know why everytime I sell them someone comes back complaining. Its either noise or comfort.. but I cant remember the models that I sell, theres too many.. plus Infiniti owners want their rides to be veeeeery quiet and suuuuper comfortable. So that could be the issue, very picky drivers. Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cannot comment on those particular tires, but I had Yokohamas on my last car and they were excellent. Zero problems or complaints.
Yeah, they're supposed to be a good tire. Hopefully these are... They only got a 3.8 out of 5.

I work at Infiniti and I dont know why everytime I sell them someone comes back complaining. Its either noise or comfort.. but I cant remember the models that I sell, theres too many.. plus Infiniti owners want their rides to be veeeeery quiet and suuuuper comfortable. So that could be the issue, very picky drivers. Lol
I can relate. I would expect it to be a smooth, quiet ride. I guess I'll find out tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
These tires are very good in my opinion. I drove them on the highway.

There's no noticeable difference from the stock tires in regards to noise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts