9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Our biggest sale of the year has officially begun! Throughout the month of August we’ll be discounting literally EVERY product we make, starting with our most acclaimed product, our door sills! This year we’re offering 20% off all Honda Civic door sill sets!

Already have door sills? Awesome! That doesn't mean you won’t have a chance to swipe up additional Yospeed swag at a steep discount. We’ll be discounting new products EVERY WEDNESDAY until literally everything we sell is on sale!

When will it end?
The big Summer Sale ends August 31st at midnight, so don’t end up waiting last minute and miss out!

So what's on sale?!

2012+ Honda Civic Coupe Door Sills - 20% OFF

2012+ Honda Civic Sedan Door Sills - 20% OFF

2012+ Honda Civic Battery Tie Downs - 20% OFF

2012+ Honda Civic Rear Tow Hook - 10% OFF

Can I get mine custom engraved?
Yes. YES. A thousands times, YES! DO IT! If you want a custom engraved order just e-mail us [email protected] with what you want engraved on your order instead of "Civic" or "Si" and we'll get straight to work on it!

P.S. We'll be adding more items to the sale throughout the month. When we add a new item, we'll post it up here!

·
Registered
79 Posts
WOOOOO I've been waiting for a sale for the whole summer. Definitely gonna get some sills, battery tie down, and maybe a license plate cover.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Added tow hooks to the sale!

And yes, we're aware that Red is still sold out. :( BUT on the bright side, we're working to get more red AND two more colors made over the next week or so. Since they're not available now, I'll be extending the sale on tow hooks beyond the Summer Sale date on those items.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I notice the cup holder cover is on sale on your website for $36, despite not being listed here. Am I to assume that this will be the final (i.e. cheapest) sale price?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've seen the tow hooks fade fairly quickly...any suggestion to counteract the sun from it's devastating ways?
It's just a natural process that the dye goes through when exposed to UV rays. The only thing you can do to prevent it is park in the shade or garage your car.

..maybe sun screen? ha ha ha.

I notice the cup holder cover is on sale on your website for $36, despite not being listed here. Am I to assume that this will be the final (i.e. cheapest) sale price?
That's correct. We might do something different next month. I had a few people request package deals, but I'm not sure how I'd go about doing it just yet.

Next week we'll be doing something. I really want to do some sort of giveaway, but I'm still working on that as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Next week we'll be doing something. I really want to do some sort of giveaway, but I'm still working on that as well.
Oh, too bad I can't participate in it. Whatever, I'll be ordering one shortly (just after I decide if I want any custom engraving). Thanks for the info!

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Are the cup holder covers on sale and will they fit the 2013 Civic Coupe?

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Cool thanks for the response.Might have mine engraved with Civic R18.I had the sills in my 8th sedan.Now have the sills in my 9th coupe.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
New coupon code! Order a pair of license plate frames and get 20% off using "20off" (all lowercase). Or you can shoot me an e-mail if you'd like a pair of custom engraved frames!

·
Registered
16 Posts
So I've had my cup holder cover for a couple weeks now in my 2013, and overall I'm pretty pleased with it. There are a few blemishes on or near the edge (likely from shipping), but nothing noticeable once placed in its home. The coating is very durable and resistant to scratching (something the top of the divider in my cupholder most certainly isn't). The black matches the interior of my car perfectly, and while the aluminium pattern on the cover isn't quite the same as the surrounding chrome, it's effectively unnoticeable unless you're being a picky twit (which I have been known to be from time to time). It's very sturdy and plenty heavy, the latter of which is great for preventing any rattling (which I have not noticed once). There is some wiggle room if you move it by hand, but the cover extends far enough towards the front and back that it catches on the slim ledge that exists there, preventing it from falling into one of the holes. You can push a corner down to flip up the cover (the cover's corners are slightly shallower than the cupholder's), which I find great for removal when the centre console's armrest is extended (which makes the finger cutout awkward to reach). On that note, I now wish I had requested to not have the finger cutout included (I had seen someone else mention they had done so), as I believe it would look better without it.

All told, a worthwhile purchase at some sixty dollars total.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the review! I don't get many of those for whatever reason. I hope it's because more often than not people are satisfied. If the paint ever chips off or if you ever have a problem, don't hesitate to e-mail me about it.

Rattling was one of my big concerns because I'm sure many of you 9th genners are sporting some stiff suspension and my 8th gen rattles as it is without any cup holder covers(the worst part being the rear sub-wooder panel, but that's another story).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts