9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They're here! Yospeed battery tie downs for your 9th gen Honda Civic and Civic Si. They're the perfect solution for everyone, from beginners wanting to start off with a simple modification to heavy DIYers who need to personalize every square inch of their car. Got a question? Feel free to ask here.

Available here:
Battery Tie Down - 2012-2017 Honda Civic - Yospeed

Fast Facts here:

• Machined from 6061-T651 billet aluminum. (Often referred to as "aircraft grade aluminum" but fancy buzz words don't carry as much meaning as long strings of numbers with a T in the middle.)
  • Powder Coated Black or Red. Two flavors, yay!
  • Available with several stock designs
  • You can also make your own design. We can engrave your username, your favorite pizza topping, it's all good!
  • Free shipping!

Images here:

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Hey there, how do i order a customized red battery tie down?

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Alright, no problem, and thanks for the quick reply, I sent out an email for the engraving of a cup holder and the battery tie down, just as I said in my email, should I buy the black tie down and just wait for the red? Let me know, thanks yospeed

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Yospeed, I'm intrested in the battery tie down and cup holder cover. Can it have a custom name done? I would like for it to be either GR or GloryRacing. Please let me know.

Thank you!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright, no problem, and thanks for the quick reply, I sent out an email for the engraving of a cup holder and the battery tie down, just as I said in my email, should I buy the black tie down and just wait for the red? Let me know, thanks yospeed
You should wait on the red. I believe I e-mailed you back, but just in case that was someone else - I'm hoping to hear back from our powder coaters about our new red batch this week, so I don't think the wait will be too long.

Hi Yospeed, I'm intrested in the battery tie down and cup holder cover. Can it have a custom name done? I would like for it to be either GR or GloryRacing. Please let me know.

Thank you!
Of course! If you have a logo for "GloryRacing" you can e-mail it to me and I can use it for engraving. If not, I can engrave it using pretty much any font you like. My e-mail: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Yeah it was me, if you told me you don't know if the cup holder fits the 2013, any new updates on that btw? I never saw the pictures of the one you said someone had in the 2013. If you want we can try and test fit in my car, I'll pay for the shipping.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,371 Posts
I purchased a red Si battery tie down on August 8th and still haven't received the item after 4 weeks. How long is the turnaround time usually?
I'm going to also email Yospeed directly for an answer.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I purchased a red Si battery tie down on August 8th and still haven't received the item after 4 weeks. How long is the turnaround time usually?
I'm going to also email Yospeed directly for an answer.
Hey Kev, replied to your e-mail!

International orders can be a headache sometimes - so I apologize for the extended wait time.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,371 Posts
Hey Kev, replied to your e-mail!

International orders can be a headache sometimes - so I apologize for the extended wait time.
After waiting 3 weeks and not receiving my tie down probably because the post office screwed up I emailed Yospeed and they responded quickly. Without any hesitation they remailed me another tie down that I received the other day. Thanks for the quick and excellent service David, I would not hesitate to buy from you again.
20130911_210452.jpg

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I really appreciate your patience and willingness to work through the issue. It was a pleasure working with you!

After waiting 3 weeks and not receiving my tie down probably because the post office screwed up I emailed Yospeed and they responded quickly. Without any hesitation they remailed me another tie down that I received the other day. Thanks for the quick and excellent service David, I would not hesitate to buy from you again.
View attachment 91890

·
Registered
2,139 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I'll try it tomorrow,PDF it and send it too you,it would be different.you guys don't have smooth red powdercoat do you?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I may still go with civic,my sig can look like. A docs sometimes

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Did you get my pm,I really want to get it soon( the one I talked about in the pm). Please let me know ASAP ,thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts